Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Suicidal thoughts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm feeling suicidal and I'm having suicidal thoughts. Do you know what I know I need help I except that but the adult mental health services here are in my opinion a bag of shit.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Could you contact a helpline like samaritans? Or getting yourself to a&e. Your not alone. *hug*

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm passed talking BananaMonkey, very little hope. If I go to A&E I'll just sectioned and that's not happening. X
    I'm not sure you've lost all hope as you're still talking to us here and that's still a really positive thing. Would you like to tell us a bit more about what's going on that has led you to feel the way you do?

Samaritans are a really great support network that won't push you to say too much if you don't want to. Their number is 07725 909090 just in case you don't already have it and wanted to drop them a text at any point.

We could probably offer you helplines and websites that are more in relation to what you're struggling with right now if we have more information from you lovely.

Try and keep us posted, we're here for you *hug*
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey starlightx0x,

It sounds like you were having a really difficult evening yesterday. How are you doing today?

Butterfly is spot on: the fact you posted here is great. You said you're past talking, but it seems you want us to know what you're going though, which is what we're here for :)

Again as butterfly mentioned, the Samaritans are a great place to turn if you're feeling in crisis. If you want to call instead of text, you can ring 116 123 (for free).

Do feel free to post back :)
    Hi guys. I feel I can talk here as I can't get sectioned here. Thats just it nothing is going on for me and it hasn't for the last 9 years. I don't leave my bedroom because of anxiety, when I was younger you could never keep me in. I feel like a ticking time bomb and I feel it's just a matter of time before I take something and I don't wake up at all, last night I took an OD and only just waking up, I do feel like I'm in crisis at the moment. I'm just existing and so tearful. I want help and I know I need help but I'm not going into hospital for it. x
    Would you go to hospital if you didn't think you'd be sectioned? Have you ever been sectioned before? If not hospital, how about a trip to your doctor to start with? Have you had any help at all with your anxiety? What's the situation with family and friends?

I'm sorry about the questions, just trying to get a bit more of a clear picture. Please don't feel you have to answer all of them if you don't want to. Sending a hug your way, sounds like you need one *hug*
    Aww bless you, thank you. Yes I would go if I knew I wouldn't be sectioned. No I've never been sectioned it come close about 6 - 8 months ago but I was referred to the HTT. I've done an anxiety course a few years ago. I live with my Mom and twin sister but can't really talk to Mom she worries enough about me plus she suffers with palpatations. My relationship with my twin sister isn't as good as it used to be. The friends I have are negative people to be around not saw them in ages as I've been trying to stay out of trouble. X
    Have you tried some positive reading? Louise Hay is an author on positive thinking and how it can change your life completely. Her books are honestly amazing and they have really changed my life for the better. Its about changing the way you think, changing your thoughts and what you say and how that has an adverse affect on your life and everything that happens in your life. I would start with "you can heal your life" or "you can create an exceptional life" or "i can do it"