Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stress, anxiety and everything that comes with it.

ravenclawdashravenclawdash Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
in short, im not cope all that well now. im stressed out, im worried, and ive been having panic attacks pretty much every day for the last 3 weeks.

its not normal for me to be like this. i know this.

gcses are hard for me. im 16 in like 2 weeks and im not copeing with school all that well ether. i dunno how im gonna be like in the lead up to my exams, and i know im just gonna get worse.

i came here for a little surport, and im hoping i can have some.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi ravenclawdash :wave:

I am sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment *hug* It's not nice to have panic attacks and feeling so stressed but you are not alone in this and we are here to support you.

Have you been able to talk to anyone about this? You may find if you talk to a friend that they could possibly understand what you are going through. Turning 16 and with running up to your GCSE's it's bound to put a lot of pressure on you, I found it tough when I was at that age and stressing over my exams so I know how you feel.

There is very good information on the site around panic attacks, stress and anxiety. Here is a link to our section on panic attacks http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/anxiety-ocd-and-phobias/im-having-a-panic-attack-5819.html There is also an expert chat section on this that may help you.

Another link to our site is on a section around stress and anxiety http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/stress-mental-health

I hope this helps. Let us know how you are.

purple_rain :heart:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya

I am sorry to hear that you seem to be struggling with things at the moment.You really are not alone though,I know how you feel,as I think others might too.We are here to help you though.

Have you got someone who you can talk to about this and how you are feeling?Perhaps talking to a teacher at school will help as they'll be able to offer you immediate and near support based on what seems to be causing you the most stress at the moment.

What ways do you help deal with exams,gcses and school etc atm?im here if youd like to talk some more xx