Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am happy! Tell me why you are happy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all! :)

Ok, yeah, I'm a newbie and I have yet to introduce myself, but I will probably to that after this post.

Anyway,

I am a happy and positive guy. I like to appreciate most of the stuff I have in life right now because times are getting quite tough. So, just as a positivity reinforcement I would like to say a few things..

Today I invested in a few altcoins that could potentially make a lot of money. My Son just got his new game fixed for the Xbox and the expression on his face was delightful and my wife has just bridged that technology gap and started to use Facebook. Life is awesome right now!

How about you? What positive stuff has happened to you lately? :)

Comments

• Options
    I got my new to hamsters but little shits hehe. I went to see my dad since I not seen him over 2 weeks as I been I'll. My thing comming for my room my brother moving in
  • Options
    Hey there Old and Jaded, welcome to TheSite :wave:

Loving this thread, ties right in with a live chat we had last week about positive thinking, nice timing :)

I'm happy because I went to a gig at the weekend and saw some bands, haven't done that in ages and it was really good fun! :yes:
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm happy cause my manager is trying to get me as much overtime as possible so i can pay for college so might not have to drop out! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Because energy drinks lead to hyperness, and I could jump of walls if I wanted to. WHICH obviously I'm not going to do, because jumping off walls requires skills that I don't sadly have! xD
  • Options
    I'm happy because I've just been to hairdressers and got my hair sorted!!

Sent by Sony Xperia