Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Macmillan coffee morning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know a lot of coffee mornings are happening this weekend. Someone I know did a big one down one of the streets in hull and raised nearly £500. I'm doing one at my friends house tomorrow. Anyone else doing one?

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    People at Uni did it today, cakes looked lovely, but I was to poorly to nom one, so made a small donation of a £2 instead! xD
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I know a lot of coffee mornings are happening this weekend. Someone I know did a big one down one of the streets in hull and raised nearly £500. I'm doing one at my friends house tomorrow. Anyone else doing one?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Attachment not found. this is a picture of our coffee morning. Ignore my snapchat message on it. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I haven't had time to be able to go to a coffee morning or do one myself, I did see one at the train station today but i had too many bags and was rushing to be able to stop. I am however instead doing half a marathon run next month for Macmilan instead... https://www.justgiving.com/Emily-Jade1
  • Options
    I went to one today and had a brownie :p
  • Options
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    Attachment not found. this is a picture of our coffee morning. Ignore my snapchat message on it. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Wow that looks amazing

I'm currently making carrot cake for the one I'm going to tomorrow. Will post a pic when its done :hyper:

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    We had one at nursery, all the children brought their teddy bears in, the children enjoyed the cakes and strawberry milk. Should find out next week how much has been raised. It was a lovely morning :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    We had one at nursery, all the children brought their teddy bears in, the children enjoyed the cakes and strawberry milk. Should find out next week how much has been raised. It was a lovely morning :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

That's super cute 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I helped at my mum's one yesterday. It raised about £500 :)
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I helped at my mum's one yesterday. It raised about £500 :)

Omg that's fab!! Well done

Sent by Sony Xperia