Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone, :wave:

Did people make their avatars in photoshop or another type of software? just wondering as I fancy making one.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Made mine with Gimp
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I could attempt making one for you if you'd like? :) - I haven't made an avatar in ages! xD - I just need a theme, and colours :p But I use Photoshop often!! However, Gimp is also really good for making avatars once you manage to get your head around it.
  • Options
    You made mine 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I could attempt making one for you if you'd like? :) - I haven't made an avatar in ages! xD - I just need a theme, and colours :p But I use Photoshop often!! However, Gimp is also really good for making avatars once you manage to get your head around it.

You would? Awh thank you! Uhm, could it be black and white and have a gothic theme? That'd be lovely! ^^
  • Options
    SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Hello Whispers!

As I'm fairly new to the boards, I'm also on the hunt for an avatar of my own. If you're not too busy would you consider making mine too? You've done such a great job with Becki's. I'd be very grateful - just let me know :)