Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coming this October...

2»

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    *rach* wrote: »
    I'm suggesting not a new mod, cause we've had LOADS recently and they've not been special enough for an announcement like this ;) Maybe a new software where we can use chat on our phones/tablets etc? Or a new pet in the office :P No idea...but i'm looking forward to what the 13th October brings!
    I was thinking new software :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh so there goes my idea of there being vegetables and minions involved ;)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oh dear Gawd, this is amazing, omg.
    Panic
    Attack
    Monster, OMG PAM <3 I'm loving Pam here, omg. -Flaps arms aboout- Maybe it's the bring green that attracts me! But omg, THAT MOUSTACHE. I want one just like it when I'm older :')
    Omg, I love the poster on that article, imma print it and stick it on my bulletin, or take it around Uni with me xD - Seems like something handy in the moment, and might save me running out of seminar presentations xD
    I love the video!! This is way more exciting than I could have ever even imagined :hyper:

I'll let you guys off for making us all wait now, totes worth it :yes:
    I love the video!! This is way more exciting than I could have ever even imagined :hyper:

I'll let you guys off for making us all wait now, totes worth it :yes:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I'VE JUST SEEN THE VIDEO.

That is like the BEST video there is on fricken TS, omg, I love it. I Facebooked it, and now Imma tweet about it, omg!!!!
    OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I'VE JUST SEEN THE VIDEO.

That is like the BEST video there is on fricken TS, omg, I love it. I Facebooked it, and now Imma tweet about it, omg!!!!

Hahaha you need to calm down! You're supposed to be sleeping!
    Hahaha you need to calm down! You're supposed to be sleeping!

I know, pahaha, I have to be up in like 4 and half hours :p - Omg. - But this video, I've watched it like three times now.
    Zomg. Awesome! I want one! (Just the green outfit would do!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *peapie* wrote: »
    Zomg. Awesome! I want one! (Just the green outfit would do!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, yes. We should all just go dressed up as PAM to like a TS fundraising tea party thing! Omg #PamPlan You also need the moustache though, can't forget the moustache!!
    Omg, yes. We should all just go dressed up as PAM to like a TS fundraising tea party thing! Omg #PamPlan You also need the moustache though, can't forget the moustache!!

This. Would. Be. SO. Funny. I wouldn't dress up though, I'd just sit there literally hysterically laughing.
    This. Would. Be. SO. Funny. I wouldn't dress up though, I'd just sit there literally hysterically laughing.

Omg, I totes would dress up, I love getting freakkin involved in m'larkies like this, omg.
    Omg, I should make a Uni society in aim to fundraise for YouthNet, omg. Maybe next year -Strokes beard-
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    PAM looks awesome. :-) good work guys.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    *Heather* wrote: »

Thanks Heather ;)

Click Heather's link to see what this is all about :)
    U welcome :) this what I was on about James
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :yippe: