Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey Friday!! :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
smile.jpg

Hey guys. I just wanted to say a big thank you to the lovely Becki, for posting the Friday thread for me for a few weeks. You are a superstar Becki :heart:

This weekend I don't have plans. I plan to just chill out and sleep, work is just so busy at the minute. So sleep sounds like the bestest idea.

I am looking forward to skyping my best friend who lives in florida, she studies over there. So looking forward to the catch up with her on Sunday

What you lovely people up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww no worries 'narna 😊 Sounds like a good weekend to me

A girl is moving into our house tomorrow so going to make her feel welcome (hopefully) then hopefully finishing my journal as well, although I realise I've been saying that for ages!

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Lol is 'Narna my new nickname? :heart:

Aw how lovely. I reckon you will be good at helping make somebody feel welcome. :-)

Hope you are gonna fit watching XF into your weekend too :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Yeah for the boards 😊
    Yeah I will be, its not x factor anymore its fitty factor

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    lol. I want a nickname in my life, not just on the boards :P

YES. LUSHNESS FACTOR :P
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working, no sleep, crying, shaking,terrified and crying some more....
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Working, no sleep, crying, shaking,terrified and crying some more....

Aww how come?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Aww how come?

Sent by Sony Xperia

was stuck in the hostel ... people fighting, blaring music, things smashing ... got kicked out of dads... again, family mediation tomorrow to see where im going to live...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Love ya chica

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Thank-you! lav you too chico! :D