Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im sorry -rant-

ravenclawdashravenclawdash Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
im sorry for being such a screw up. im sorry for not being able to keep up with school work - im trying my hardest and you know that. im sorry for being so stressed, your putting pressure on me to do well. im sorry that i hardly sleep, that i have to cope with less than 5 hours most nights. im sorry for hiding away my undiagnosed mental health issues from you, as well as the fact i think i have insomnia. im sorry for doing what you think is hiding away in my bedroom, when infact im doing work/trying to relax after a long day. im sorry for being myself around others, ill try and not get bullied, ok. im sorry that i cant do anything for you that you deam good, that my gcse choices are deamed "useless", that im hiding away the fact i cant cope. im sorry that you have to cope with me, because we all know that my sister is better than me, dispite the fact that shes in trouble all of the time.

//end rant

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im sorry for being such a screw up. im sorry for not being able to keep up with school work - im trying my hardest and you know that. im sorry for being so stressed, your putting pressure on me to do well. im sorry that i hardly sleep, that i have to cope with less than 5 hours most nights. im sorry for hiding away my undiagnosed mental health issues from you, as well as the fact i think i have insomnia. im sorry for doing what you think is hiding away in my bedroom, when infact im doing work/trying to relax after a long day. im sorry for being myself around others, ill try and not get bullied, ok. im sorry that i cant do anything for you that you deam good, that my gcse choices are deamed "useless", that im hiding away the fact i cant cope. im sorry that you have to cope with me, because we all know that my sister is better than me, dispite the fact that shes in trouble all of the time.

//end rant

Hey Hun
    Did it help you ranting here?

Was this aimed at your family??

I can relate a fair bit

Hope your okay?xx