Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favourite bands/artists?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought I'd get to know people a bit better on here and give others a chance to chat about music they like with others!

So who are your favourite music artists and/or bands? :d

Comments

• Options
    I love Jessie j - I really want to see her live. But in terms of bands I like coldplay and the script
    How about you? Welcome to the boards by the way 😝

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Coldplay, Bowling for soup! :D Black veil brides, Paramore (Hayley Williams) .... Avril Lavigne... and that kind of shizzle lol
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    My favourite bands are Green Day, HIM, Bathory, Def Leppard, Behemoth, Diablo, Turisas, Cathedral and Carcass :)
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    I saw HIM this year at Soni, fucking awesome!! Coheed and Cambria, anything to do with Devin Townsend (Project, Band, Casualties, Ziltoid etc), Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Lacuna Coil, Opeth... The list goes on.
  • Options
    Angelo DeBarre, Django Reinhardt, Lulo Reinhardt, Rosenberg Trio, Tim Bliss and Belle & Sebastian.
  • Options
    Joe McElderry all the way met him a few times.. x
  • Options
    I love loads of artists but right now I'm finding Ariana Grande's singing voice to be really calming so I've been playing her album on repeat :)
  • Options
    Bands that I hear a lot at the moment are Kings of Leon, OneRepublic and Bastille. But otherwise for example when I'm running then I hear also Hip Hop. Somehow it motivates me :)