Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sorry.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think this is the right place for this, if not shift it wherever.

Pretty much, just saying sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being such a shit person, I'm sorry for struggling to see right,I'm sorry for being in the way, I'm sorry for being here, I'm sorry for posting, I'm sorry for dropping all my shit on everyone else when you have your own problems going on,I'm sorry for not being able to understand simple things that people say,I'm sorry for being that person that everyone hates, I'm sorry for being that person in your life that makes everything hard, I'm sorry for screaming, I'm sorry for lashing out.

I'm pretty sure most people are sick and tired of me, so I'm doing everyone the favor and vanishing for a while again. Everyone's so much more happier this way. I'm in hiding and people can be their selves and no one get's hurt by me. Problem sorted.

Take care all.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Suzy you don't need to apologize for anything - you haven't done anything wrong and we love having you about ☺
    Sometimes when we're low in mood its hard to see any positives in life and we think that everyone's against us. That's not the case at all. We're all here to support you if you let us.
    Hope you're doing OK this morning

Sent by Sony Xperia
    I do Becki, I've done everything wrong. It's a fact of life, there are no positives in life anymore, there's nothing positive about it. By leaving here, everyone is happy, there will not be a repeat of last night so it's all good. I'm just a waste of space, not needed or wanted anywhere or wanted by anyone. Sorry.
    Your not a waste of space, we love having you around.
    Maybe it could help you to write down all the positives about you and your life? I'll start you off; you're a great friend

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Hi Suzy,

No one here is going to encourage you to leave *hug* This is a support site and we'll always be open to listening to you if you'd like our support. I know you've had some ups and downs and you don't always find it easy to accept our care and help but the nature of this place is that we will continue to give it regardless of how much your thoughts and feelings are trying to convince you that you're not wanted.

I know you did take a break for a week or so a while back and it seemed to help you a bit, to clear your head and to have that time out to focus on other things - this can be quite an intense community to be a part of at times so it's important to recognise when you need to lift your head up from the computer screen and focus on what's in front of you for a while.

If you need a breather that's fine, we'll be here when if/when you feel ready to come back but we don't accept your apology as we understand that you're struggling and that you're doing your best.

You mentioned that you're moving soon so I imagine you have some big changes up ahead? If you wanted to talk about that you'd be welcome to :)
    It's best for everyone though Jo. You should accept it though... I feel horrible and now even worse than what I did before. I should just learn not to say anything, then everyones happy. I just don't feel like you should be like 'Oh she's struggling and trying her best so that's all ok' if you get what I mean.

With moving- Depending on what hospital say today will depend if I'm staying in Northern Ireland or not, family are looking into moving house anyway. Have the hospital at 1:45 so will know for sure what's going on. 100% shitting it right now. Big changes are just normal in this household everythings changing now... After chat last night if you've read the thingey I'm sure you know what I mean.. Blugh... Sorry.
    You shouldn't be thinking of other people when you are in so much need of support. You might not like to accept it but we are going to carry on trying to help you as much as we can. Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand then I could make everyone problems, including yours, disappear. But unfortunately its not that simple

Keep talking to us and good luck at hospital

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Unsure about the hospital, finilly have now got multaible diagnoses with my knees some include unstable patella syndrome, also I can't spell the correct spelling of the other thing, but I'll like describe it.. A knee cap is round, pretty much mine has an bit of bone sticking out of it. I've also got damage to my ACL ligament. All operations are being refused because I'm too young... She told me to go back when I was 25 :/
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    It's best for everyone though Jo. You should accept it though... I feel horrible and now even worse than what I did before. I should just learn not to say anything, then everyones happy. I just don't feel like you should be like 'Oh she's struggling and trying her best so that's all ok' if you get what I mean.

I understand. The thing is we don't feel that posting, being here, talking to us about your problems etc. is a bad thing. You're also making some assumptions about what might make us happy ;) Can you tell us what happened last night that provoked this post? If it might help?

As I said, if you do feel a break for a while would help you then that's okay - we're not going anywhere *hug*

It sounds like you've had a fair bit to take in today at the hospital? Is there anything you can do until you're old enough to have an operation?
    Jo7 wrote: »
    I understand. The thing is we don't feel that posting, being here, talking to us about your problems etc. is a bad thing. You're also making some assumptions about what might make us happy ;) Can you tell us what happened last night that provoked this post? If it might help?

As I said, if you do feel a break for a while would help you then that's okay - we're not going anywhere *hug*

It sounds like you've had a fair bit to take in today at the hospital? Is there anything you can do until you're old enough to have an operation?

I do feel like it's a bad thing though..Sorry for making assumptions. Just chat did, just felt like it was needed, and my head went into over drive mode, just happens sometimes sorry. Break may be an idea.. Just don't know.. Sorry.

Hospital.. Hmm, I guess it's nice to know what's wrong with me after 6 long years, just like a shock that there's nothing can be done cause I'm to young. There's nothing can be done untill I'm 25 so I'm just gonna be in pain till then. Sorry.
    Been told to keep away by people here. Will do, thanks for everything, and sorry for being such a fucking bitch.
    No please don't Suzy. Like I've said before I love having you in chat and about the boards. I know in not the only one

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Been told to keep away by people here. Will do, thanks for everything, and sorry for being such a fucking bitch.

If people here have told you to stay away then you should really message one of the mods as that's not fair on you at all. If it was done via TheSite, report the messages. You're more than welcome here Suzy and lots of people care about you *hug*
    If people here have told you to stay away then you should really message one of the mods as that's not fair on you at all. If it was done via TheSite, report the messages. You're more than welcome here Suzy and lots of people care about you *hug*

Have messaged a mod. Sorry.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Have messaged a mod. Sorry.

Maybe it should stay between yourself and the mod. Stop focussing on those who don't give a flying hoot, because look at your thread, look how many people do care, have taken the time to respond, etc. Do those responses mean anything to you? I echo what Becki said, we love having you as a member of the community on TheSite chat, and the boards, and I'm glad you're still reaching out for support. How are you today?