Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

playing hard to get!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there anything in it?

I know what and who I want. I want him noooooow. raaaaaaaar.

Is it a bad thing that he knows?

Oh fuck it. I can't be arsed . I'm going for a drink. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I reckon you have to play hard to get.

Dont do the running you just flirt, flirt and flirt a bit more till eventually you have him eating outta your hands ;)
  • Options
    Er no, That can back fire big time

Some blokes, Mainly me are thick as shit and can't see when a girl is playing hard to get, Or like me still, are to shy to put themselves on the line even if there know a girl likes them

If you told him you like him/he know you like him then there is not much else you can do but wait and see how he want to play things, Don't do none of these stupid idea girls get about flirting with his best mate to get him jealous he will just label you easy!

Make sure he know you like him, Tell him straight up and cut out all the bull shit of playing hard to get.
  • Options
    lol women and games, why??? while ur fannying about with games u cud be missing the best relationship of ur life
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Make sure he know you like him, Tell him straight up and cut out all the bull shit of playing hard to get.

That's what I did! And yeah...he knows what's what...

I think things are moving so slowly because 1. he's one of the lads big time, and 2. we work together.

I really like him though!!! Am wondering if having slept with him at a staff do, if that's made everything worse? :confused:

I mean, we flirted and dated loads before hand (for months) so we both knew we would eventually.

I really really like him. He's just come back from holiday, but i feel really tired of not knowing where I stand with him. I think it's time to cut my losses.

I wonder if sleeping with him was a big mistake?

:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattBomb
    lol women and games, why??? while ur fannying about with games u cud be missing the best relationship of ur life

cos it's getting into a relationship in the first place which is the problem!!!:o
  • Options
    If you told him you like him/he know you like him then there is not much else you can do but wait and see how he want to play things, Don't do none of these stupid idea girls get about flirting with his best mate to get him jealous he will just label you easy
    QUOTED BY HARMLESS
    (ps I aint learned how to quote yet lol )

Err excuse me I said flirt I didnt bring none of his mates into it. It wouldnt work by flirting with his mate to get him jealous.

A girl flirting would be smiling at him, just a smirky grin at him, laughing at his pathetic attempts at telling jokes and generally just having a laugh and joke with him.
    Then when youve talked a few times (if youre shy that is) you will both know that there is something there.
    I always played it cool and didnt rush in there declaring im madly in love........gawd the fellas would run a mile :p

When you are an item it totally changes anyhow, then when youre married it gets even worse......he does the gardening and I sit knitting ;) Only joking lmao