Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breast up lift - enlargement! Would you do it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well would you....? (obviously one for the girls here...I assume!)

And men, would you let your partner do it?

I was watching 'under the knife' on tv last night, and it got me thinking!

Comments

• Options
    A friend of mine had an enlargement to a C cup after she went down to a AA after breastfeeding. They look great on her, and they look pretty natural too. Personally I wouldn't have an enlargement (see my reduction posts ;)) but my boyfriend doesn't really want me to go under the knife, he does the whole 'I am nice as I am' lol.

As for the women who go up to silly sizes like F, G cups, they really should get to wear those body casts with prosthetic breasts to see what it's really like.

But as with any surgery there are risks and silicone implants do not last forever (is it 10 years or something?) but if a person wants them and has weighed up the good and bad points then I would say go for it. :)

I think the hardest part is to get the GP to refer someone to a plastic surgeon I've known women who've taken 5 years to get their first appointment from seeing the GP I was pretty lucky it was 1 week for me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    but my boyfriend doesn't really want me to go under the knife, he does the whole 'I am nice as I am' lol.

You're so lucky! ;)

My breasts are C/D, and they're starting to let gravity take their toll already - and i'm only 21!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby

My breasts are C/D, and they're starting to let gravity take their toll already - and i'm only 21!

You thinking about an uplift? this site is great for all things boob-wise! :cool:
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it because I don't like pain and don't think I could have an operation unless it was for an illness.

Go_away I agree that if you are really unhappy with large breasts then have a reduction, in the long run they can cause really bad back problems etc.

But I've never known anyone to become ill from having breasts that are small!
  • Options

i totally would and i was watching under the knife and i think it is based on what you think about it and weather or not you could stand the pain of having it done
  • Options
    *invades girly thread*
    Natural is always better even if they are smaller. I don't think it makes that much difference anyway, but fake ones are a real turn off, what would you think if your boyfriend had a load of plastic/silicon whatever out in his bollocks!!
  • Options
    I dont need an uplift as im only 16 and things havent got quite that bad yet! I wouldnt mind having an enlargement though...but only one cup size up :)
  • Options
    if it wasnt such a brutal operation then maybe, but i dont think i could justify spending that sort of money on my own vanity. I dont mind small tits anyway, and my hubby didnt like mine when they got massive when i was breastfeeding. he was a lot happier when they shrunk back to normal
  • Options
    Re: reply
    Originally posted by EMILY
    i totally would and i was watching under the knife and i think it is based on what you think about it and weather or not you could stand the pain of having it done

Did you see that girl who had to have her forhead cut open...eweew eewwe ewwwwwwww :eek:
  • Options
    yes gross, she wanted her eyebrows raised because she was trying to look like Carmen Electra. she looked absolutely nothing like her, so it was a waste of money
  • Options
    Re: Re: reply
    Originally posted by Baby

Did you see that girl who had to have her forhead cut open...eweew eewwe ewwwwwwww :eek:

yea i did but it isnt like i want that done that was just gross i wouldnt have anything done on my face cos u have all the brusing showing u cant exactly cover it up
  • Options
    i would have it done but i would think something was going to go wrong and that kinda puts me off having it done! and i would never be able to afford it! :D
  • Options
    i had never really thought of it before, i thought my boobs were fine, then recently i got my first push-up bra (i live such a sheltered life) and my boobs looked great!! now i want implants,
  • Options
    *shakes head*

I don't think I'd ever have plastic surgery, I just hate the thought of having a load of silicon inside me, it freaks me out. To those who want it, I don't go around preaching to them, I'd just advise you to think extremely carefully beforehand.
  • Options
    i dont think i'd go for an enlargement as i feel im big enough (DD/E) and ive still got to grow, maybe an uplift though.i'd definatly have other forms of plastic surgery though, lipo, nose reshaping etc but im pretty happy with the body ive got :)