Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

coming down from 3 day coke binge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been awake sniffing cocaine for three days I have had crazy hallucinations and delusional thoughts ! Some fucked up shit has any one had this be for ?

Comments

• Options
    It's going to be partly mad sleep deprivation. Have you stopped sniffing now? Take your vitamins, drink a couple of glasses of water, eat something healthy and go to bed and try and sleep it off. For the moment stay in your house or whatever with things that are familiar to you rather than going outside where everything is weird and scary. Is there anyone with you to have a little chat with if you're getting all comedowny miserable and can't sleep?
  • Options
    Hi thanks for the advice I managed to get to sleep ! I'm at work now I think I'm gunna seek help with my coke habbit it's got out of control !
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    markuz89 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the advice I managed to get to sleep ! I'm at work now I think I'm gunna seek help with my coke habbit it's got out of control !

Hey markuz, welcome! Glad to hear you managed to get to sleep. It's a brave step to seek help, so do come back if you want to talk about it more.

Take it easy :)
  • Options
    you have taken the first step to recovery, wich is seeking help. i hope all will get better to your part! take care of yourself :)