Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whats ur favorite weekend takeaway

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Our lovley helen ask me to post it

What is ur favorite take away and what it is and y

Mines is sweet and sour chicken I just cravin it

Whats urs :)

Comments

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I'll be getting Chicken Tikka take out tonight from the fab indian behind my flat :)
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Generally some kind of Indian or Nepalese curry for me :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Boiled rice and curry sauce :D from the travelling chinese here... it's so good! and there chicken mushroom soup when im ill :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Chicken Tikka Vindaloo, boiled rice, onion bhaji, keema naan, matar paneer and tarka dal.

Can't beat it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Chicken tikka danshak, lemon rice and a japati and endless popadoms! This seems to be turning into a what's your favorite curry thread? :lol:

Bubbles I had some Chinese soup once and it was so spicey!!! :eek:
  • Options
    If I had to choose, pizza :)

From the age of around 16 I haven't been keen on Indian takeaway, I'd always refuse that and choose homemade Jalfrezi (not spicy though).
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Bubbles I had some Chinese soup once and it was so spicey!!! :eek:

aww, i've never tried the spicey soup :P i remember a few weeks ago i was ill but my friend wanted to do something, so we walked a mile to the chinese so i could get soup.... :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    It's a bit cliche, but you can't go wrong with pizza, beer and a basketball game on the T.V :)
  • Options
    'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Yummm so many tasty options! I'd have to say can never go wrong with Thai green curry :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Chicken tikka danshak, lemon rice and a japati and endless popadoms! This seems to be turning into a what's your favorite curry thread? :lol:

Deffo! I love a veggie Jalfrezi with peshwari naan :yum: