Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

plans for the week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s the last week of August – the last week of the summer holidays. It’s a bank holiday today. So, what awesome things will you do? Share your positive and exciting plans here.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today I have to catch up on paperwork for work, boring really ;) and the rest of the week just at work. I don't live a very exciting life hahaha! :P
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heading back to the north to see a friend. Before and after that, squeezing in a bit more preparation for my PGCE...start next week :nervous:
    Work tomorrow, family days on Wednesday and Thursday, off to the zoo with Hannah of Friday then working sunday
    Today I have to catch up on paperwork for work, boring really ;) and the rest of the week just at work. I don't live a very exciting life hahaha! :P

They should let you have a bank holiday.You deserve it. You work hard for them and are so dedicated as to be doing boring paper work today.

You've been doing that sort of work for several years despite your problems. That is a brilliant achievement. Kkeep going and always remember what you have achieved.
    ella! wrote: »
    Heading back to the north to see a friend. Before and after that, squeezing in a bit more preparation for my PGCE...start next week :nervous:

Don't do too much preparation. Enjoy the last week of your holiday.
    meggles wrote: »
    Resting after a crazy weekend in london

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Cool. Come to chat and tell us all about it tonight.
    Tues wrote: »
    Work tomorrow, family days on Wednesday and Thursday, off to the zoo with Hannah of Friday then working sunday

Do the whole family get you for two days or do you divide your time between them?

Hopefully Hannah isn't so wild at the zoo that they want to keep her.
    WayneS wrote: »
    Do the whole family get you for two days or do you divide your time between them?

Hopefully Hannah isn't so wild at the zoo that they want to keep her.

They get me for two whole days to make up for my lack of time with them lately after I vanished to the north for near enough a week

I'll make sure she isn't too wild. :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    WayneS wrote: »
    They should let you have a bank holiday.You deserve it. You work hard for them and are so dedicated as to be doing boring paper work today.

You've been doing that sort of work for several years despite your problems. That is a brilliant achievement. Kkeep going and always remember what you have achieved.

Thank you, you have just made me smile

I have completed the work now, they didn't make me do it I chose to cos I am moving rooms next week and I have so much to get done this week at work, and I just want to just be with the children instead of having to have time out of the room to do boring paperwork.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I am volunteering at NCS!!! :)
    I am volunteering at NCS!!! :)

How fantastic of you
    Dont know tbh what next will happ3n not had a good week last week so see weather I have a good one this week probs not lods of people dieing on me :crying:
    The usual - cinema, ukulele club and running at some point.