Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Calm.com App

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey lovely people

I recently installed this app for my phone, It's called 'calm'. It has lots of nature sounds and it's also for guided meditation too.

It is available on android and also iPhone

iTunes linky

and also android linky

Also just to let you know that the app is also free on both android and iPhone

Just thought I would share cos I thought it is a pretty cool app and very helpful :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That sounds like a great relaxation technique. I reckon it will help a lot people on here

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Deffo, nice find :)
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Deffo, nice find :)

Thank you.. Hope it helps in some way.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Sounds like a great app.Just a shame i cant download any :( x
  • Options
    Sounds like a great app.Just a shame i cant download any :( x

How come?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Im not allowed to,no idea why not though :/ x
  • Options
    Oh right sorry about that...

• Options
    Oh right sorry about that...

Not your fault :) xx