Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨


Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,I have applied for divorce from my ex of 3 years.

Once we are divorced (im representing myself) can I then apply for a financial order to stop her making a financial claim in future (is that how it works)

Many thanks,



Sign In or Register to comment.