Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I feel stupid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :)

Over the past couple of years I've had a really tough personal time - felt just about every emotion possible and had been really low for a while and needed lots of help and support.
But now I am a lot better (yay!)

Only thing is I feel really, really stupid about the amount of help I needed and how much worry I caused people and all the bad decisions I made whilst feeling low and stressed out. I feel bad being on here sometimes. Nothing I can do about it all now I know but I feel like this :banghead:
I can't believe how I was over the past 2 years and I feel like such an idiot now.
:banghead::banghead::grump::yuck:

Jazzmaraz :3

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    You Jazz, are a lovely young lady who isn't stupid at all! But rather very brave!

You've been through an awful lot over the last two years, and often leaving the past in the past is difficult if it's affected us traumatically/emotionally. But it's positive to hear about the amazing support you had reached out to, and are now doing better, that's an amazing step in the right direction.

It can be difficult taking the first step and opening up and getting support you know, so getting support makes you brave, not stupid. Were all human thought, were going to make decisions that are stupid, and decisions that are pretty good to, and also decisions were never to sure about, and often were to focussed on feeling low, we don't often take into account our behaviour, and how irrational it can be, but I'm proud of you for reaching out to support :heart:

You said you felt bad on here sometimes, would you be able to tell us a bit more about why? Maybe we could look at ways to make your stay here more wonderful!

There isn't much I can really say lovely, but hang in there! And I'm a PM away if you ever need a chat, but the boards are a wonderful place to rant out to!

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That was so lovely to read thankyou :)<3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heya Hun.You okay?I know how you feel.But think about it:If you didnt get that help and support then you would not be feeling the way you are now,right?Yaou are not stupid or an idiot at all,okay?Stay strong :) x