Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feeling so crap

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's so much going on in my life right now and no one seems to understand what impact it has on me. Everyone expects me to be happy but that's mainly my doing. I put this sort of mask on to try and make everyone (mainly my carers) that I'm happy. Really I just feel so low

I don't know how much longer I can cope feeling like this :( and before anyone asks that doesn't mean I'm going to end my life because im not. I just mean I feel like I'm going to explode!

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll reply properly when I have more time but for now I want to drop by and give you a hug *hug*

Do you think you could explain to your carers that you're not feeling happy? Or write a letter to explain some of the reasons why, if that's easier?

Remember I'm here if you need me
    ella! wrote: »
    I'll reply properly when I have more time but for now I want to drop by and give you a hug *hug*

Do you think you could explain to your carers that you're not feeling happy? Or write a letter to explain some of the reasons why, if that's easier?

Remember I'm here if you need me

Thanks for the cuddle. It's much needed at the minute
    No I can't tell them because a few weeks ago one of my carers told me how proud she was of me for coming so far. I can't tell them now :(

Sent by Sony Xperia
    You can come a long way and still be struggling. The fact that you're still here and opening up to us is testament to that.

You are allowed to admit that things aren't good, you are allowed help and support, you more than deserve it hun.
    ella! wrote: »
    You can come a long way and still be struggling. The fact that you're still here and opening up to us is testament to that.

You are allowed to admit that things aren't good, you are allowed help and support, you more than deserve it hun.

I've told them about my eating but that's it

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Hiya Becki

I know the feeling :'(

What's up hun?Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling?You know Im here if you need to talk *hugs*
    Hiya Becki

I know the feeling :'(

What's up hun?Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling?You know Im here if you need to talk *hugs*

Why what's up?

No I haven't spoken to anyone. Well I've told them about my eating but as for the feeling etc no one else knows

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Just feelin down and got a lot on mind :( But dont worry about me...

Its good that you've spoken to them about your eating.Do you feel able to talk to them about anythin else?x
    Just feelin down and got a lot on mind :( But dont worry about me...

Its good that you've spoken to them about your eating.Do you feel able to talk to them about anythin else?x

You can use this space to talk too if you want :)

No I'm alright, not going to bother

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Why not hun?

And awww thank you,means a lot to me

See you around wherever....x
    Why not hun?

And awww thank you,means a lot to me

See you around wherever....x

I just can't

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Okay.Well you dont have to tell me if you dont want to.Just know that you are not alone and that i am here for you,as is everyone else.x
    Okay.Well you dont have to tell me if you dont want to.Just know that you are not alone and that i am here for you,as is everyone else.x

Thanks

Sent by Sony Xperia
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Thanks

Sent by Sony Xperia

Stay strong.*Hugs*