Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

May I apologise?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being a nightmare. I've made such a bad impression of myself on here, I don't really understand how I managed to because I'm the only one here who has the problem when it comes to meeting new people.. It's just I know that some of you probably dislike me, a lot, because of the trouble I've caused.

I just want to say I'm sorry and I wish I could start again, I really don't want to be hated by any of you which I can tell is going to happen soon if I say anything else. It's just I can't help the way I feel, I am honestly such a misunderstood person. I wish I could personally forget the trouble I've caused here but I know that would never happen because my conscience is too huge to push this behind me. I only hope that the rest of you will forgive me and then I can start to try and forget it.

I don't know if this is even in the right board, I didn't know where else to put it. But I would appreciate some replies because even though I'm not well-known or popular, it's important to me that this is accepted by people.

Ugh, I'm just sorry, I feel so guilty. :(

Comments

• Options
    You haven't made a bad impression at all! You are a valued member on TheSite and I'm sure you're well known to quite a few other members too!

Don't be so hard on yourself, I honestly can't recall you ever causing any trouble and even if you have, it doesn't matter anymore. I reckon almost every member on here has been involved in some sort of disagreement at some point!

Take care *hug*
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I had the idea that people here really didn't like me! I was so worried about it for ages, but yeah this puts my mind at rest. Thanks for replying, I think I can blame my paranoia for this lol.. :L

Yeah that's true, I guess I just seek approval too much from other people that even the slightest disagreement or misunderstanding makes me start to panic hard at what other people must think of me. At least no-one sees me in a bad light though. Thank you for being supportive. *hug*
  • Options
    What butterfly said! You've not made a bad impression nd I can't remember a single a time you've caused trouble *hug*
    Seeking approval is fairly common so don't worry about it
  • Options
    You're not alone either, a lot of people suffer with paranoia and it clouds their judgment. I get paranoid from time to time too!

Just keep doing what you're doing though because you're great and I bet everyone agrees *hug*
  • Options
    You're not alone either, a lot of people suffer with paranoia and it clouds their judgment. I get paranoid from time to time too!

Just keep doing what you're doing though because you're great and I bet everyone agrees *hug*

:yes:
  • Options
    Hey Caitlin

You are liked on here,as well as elsewhere too( ;) ).You have no reason to be apologising.You know that I am always here for you xxxHope your ok xxx