Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Horrible life shattering situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been with the company for 2 and a half years. Currently, I work with 17 others in my dept and 2 ppl snubs me. That makes 15 that talks to me but I can't enjoy it, especially when the 2 ppl and I work the same shift. They just keep hurting me. Abby and jane talks to everyone else though, so there's also the jealousy factor on my part. I tried several times attempting conversation with Abby and jane, but it never worked. They barely replied after than a one word or phrase answer.

Jane used to talk to me and Abby started at this job 15 months ago. Therefore, my first 15 months was great bc everyone talked to me. Well, one person didn't but his opinion didn't matter since he's an old guy.

Something similar happened at my previous job and at school. In both cases, everyone talked to me but Liz and Jaclyn respectively. I ended up quitting both after months of begging and attempting conversations. They also been wanting me to quit bc of my intensive attempts to make Liz and Jaclyn come around. As for my current job, should I talk to my supervisor about how much Abby and jane hurt me?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could just ignore them and not let them get to you, which may be easier or you can go and talk to your supervisor who may be helpful or not. How do they hurt you? Unfortunately you can't get along with everyone.