Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Guys Advice Girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Everybody,

Hopefully you've read the title correctly and know who exactly to give advice to, on this thread I'm starting, is a guy.
This is for the girls that have low self-esteem and are commonly sensitive and feel out of place in society's expectations.
Many girls these days tend to use photoshop and or not filters and want to gain about 100 likes or repost on their public accounts. When us females see other woman who are considered sexy or attractive we tend to lose self confidence. I have been helped by a friend to use Omegle to gather some information for this project I'd like to call 'Female Confidence' and improve our definition of society's beauty in the 21st Century.

I'd like for any male to answer or chat about the following questions:
1. Do girls need to have cleanly shaven/waxed legs and arm or underarms or do men not mind at all?
2. Do men prefer long, medium, or short length hair on a girl?
3. What is the first feature that men notice on a girl?
4. Should a girl's eyebrows matter to be considered beautiful?
5. If a girl wants to fit into society, should she be required to have a thigh gap?
6. What is a turn on that a girl does? Whether physically or personality wise.
7. What is a turn off? Something that a girl does that you hate.
8. Is there something you would like to tell a female that they should know?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read and whether or not answer these survey questions.
If you need to get in contact with me you can send me a PM
~Julie N

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JulieN wrote: »
    Hello Everybody,

Hopefully you've read the title correctly and know who exactly to give advice to, on this thread I'm starting, is a guy.
    This is for the girls that have low self-esteem and are commonly sensitive and feel out of place in society's expectations.
    Many girls these days tend to use photoshop and or not filters and want to gain about 100 likes or repost on their public accounts. When us females see other woman who are considered sexy or attractive we tend to lose self confidence. I have been helped by a friend to use Omegle to gather some information for this project I'd like to call 'Female Confidence' and improve our definition of society's beauty in the 21st Century.

I'd like for any male to answer or chat about the following questions:
    1. Do girls need to have cleanly shaven/waxed legs and arm or underarms or do men not mind at all?
    2. Do men prefer long, medium, or short length hair on a girl?
    3. What is the first feature that men notice on a girl?
    4. Should a girl's eyebrows matter to be considered beautiful?
    5. If a girl wants to fit into society, should she be required to have a thigh gap?
    6. What is a turn on that a girl does? Whether physically or personality wise.
    7. What is a turn off? Something that a girl does that you hate.
    8. Is there something you would like to tell a female that they should know?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read and whether or not answer these survey questions.
    If you need to get in contact with me you can send me a PM.
    ~Julie N

1. I prefer shaved legs. If there are light blonde hair I don't mind, but coarse black curly hair on the legs is... I dunno. Call me a chauvinistic pig, but I don't like it. Underarms are whatever
    2. no preference
    3. face (but really, that's a loaded question. It's the first thing your view naturally falls to. That does not mean I am not checking out her tits a halfsecond later)
    4. Depends if she has a unibrow.
    5. I don't even know what that is.
    6. Be fit, in a sporty way. People who care about their health are attractive. Also it's good if they are confident in the way they are and don't need to act ditzy or übergirly to appear cute.
    7. Everything that I dislike in people in general. Being flaky, lying, putting others down for their appearances or judging other women for how much sex they have, talking behind others peoples backs. Self-esteem issues, vanity, not being able to take a compliment, leading other people on for their own gratification, ...
    8. No. You are an adult. You should know how to function and behave in an adult world yourself.

I find the whole thing pointless though. Confidence comes from within. IT doesn't matter if you show that to your self-loathing friend because she does or does not have a thigh gap (whatever the "good" one of those two options is) and say "look 7 out of 10 people don't care about that. Now you can be happy." Confidence is not about other people liking what you have (or not have), it's when external opinions do not matter in your well-being.
    Personally I think you are coming at it from the wrong direction.

You should wear what you want, be how ever makes you feel most at home in your body and do whatever make you comfortable! IT DOES NOT MATTER what any man or woman thinks, if you feel confident and happy in your own skin then well done, you have achieved the ultimate skill - having self esteem which is not created via external influences.

MrRiot doesn't really care if my hair is washed, if I still have a bit of last nights make up on or if I haven't shaved in a while (I hate shaving!) he loves me for who I am and not what I look like.
    What Miss Riot said.

And all men have different preferences.
    1. Definately. No question about it!
    2. Long would be good
    3. Eyes/Smile/Good looks
    4. Not really. Never thought of a womans' eyebrows 'beatuiful' befeore. Weird.
    6. Both
    7. Bad hygiene
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    1. I prefer shaved legs. If there are light blonde hair I don't mind, but coarse black curly hair on the legs is... I dunno. Call me a chauvinistic pig, but I don't like it. Underarms are whatever
    2. no preference
    3. face (but really, that's a loaded question. It's the first thing your view naturally falls to. That does not mean I am not checking out her tits a halfsecond later)
    4. Depends if she has a unibrow.
    5. I don't even know what that is.
    6. Be fit, in a sporty way. People who care about their health are attractive. Also it's good if they are confident in the way they are and don't need to act ditzy or übergirly to appear cute.
    7. Everything that I dislike in people in general. Being flaky, lying, putting others down for their appearances or judging other women for how much sex they have, talking behind others peoples backs. Self-esteem issues, vanity, not being able to take a compliment, leading other people on for their own gratification, ...
    8. No. You are an adult. You should know how to function and behave in an adult world yourself.

I find the whole thing pointless though. Confidence comes from within. IT doesn't matter if you show that to your self-loathing friend because she does or does not have a thigh gap (whatever the "good" one of those two options is) and say "look 7 out of 10 people don't care about that. Now you can be happy." Confidence is not about other people liking what you have (or not have), it's when external opinions do not matter in your well-being.

Thank you so much for your response. I understand it may be kind of sexist or what not but what I mean is that some women think they should be this or that to fit in. I just wanted to prove to them that what men think isn't all important. Again, I'm very thanked you bothered to respond.
    This may be found pointless but my classmates and friends are very unaware that men do not focus on the smallest things they do. I've made these questions by listen to my friend mourn about not having a thigh gap or perfect barbie eyebrows. I just wanted to let any woman out there know to feel powerful and hide less.
    ~Julie
    SpinTires wrote: »
    1. Definately. No question about it!
    2. Long would be good
    3. Eyes/Smile/Good looks
    4. Not really. Never thought of a womans' eyebrows 'beatuiful' befeore. Weird.
    6. Both
    7. Bad hygiene

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    ~Julie
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Personally I think you are coming at it from the wrong direction.

You should wear what you want, be how ever makes you feel most at home in your body and do whatever make you comfortable! IT DOES NOT MATTER what any man or woman thinks, if you feel confident and happy in your own skin then well done, you have achieved the ultimate skill - having self esteem which is not created via external influences.

MrRiot doesn't really care if my hair is washed, if I still have a bit of last nights make up on or if I haven't shaved in a while (I hate shaving!) he loves me for who I am and not what I look like.

I understand. What you said is exactly true. All men do have different preferences and people should always feel good and powerful in their own skin. I'm truly sorry if I didn't come off clear enough.
    I know some women such as a few of my class mates and friends have a hard time to deal with themselves because of what other women look like. The ones that people adore and love. My goal was to gather up answers and show everyone that what guys/men think is always going to be complicated depending on who they are. I'm sorry if you didn't get me clear and what you said is absolutely true and makes complete sense.
    Personally I think that everybody including men should feel perfect and confident 24/7 but all I was trying to do was show exactly what people think. Sometimes people are jerks and sometimes very accepting and don't even see that people don't bother with detail and such.
    Hopefully I didn't confuse you too much. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    ~Julie
    (P.S.: I hate shaving too.)
    Melian wrote: »
    What Miss Riot said.

I am on your side and I did clarify about what I mean coming off of, I'm far to lazy to explain again so I'll copy and paste.
    "I understand. What you said is exactly true. All men do have different preferences and people should always feel good and powerful in their own skin. I'm truly sorry if I didn't come off clear enough.
    I know some women such as a few of my class mates and friends have a hard time to deal with themselves because of what other women look like. The ones that people adore and love. My goal was to gather up answers and show everyone that what guys/men think is always going to be complicated depending on who they are. I'm sorry if you didn't get me clear and what you said is absolutely true and makes complete sense.
    Personally I think that everybody including men should feel perfect and confident 24/7 but all I was trying to do was show exactly what people think. Sometimes people are jerks and sometimes very accepting and don't even see that people don't bother with detail and such.
    ~Julie"

Hopefully you see where I'm coming from now. Hope you are feeling perfect in your skin. :)
    ~Julie
    Melian wrote: »
    What Miss Riot said.

I am on your side and I did clarify about what I mean coming off of, I'm far to lazy to explain again so I'll copy and paste.
    "I understand. What you said is exactly true. All men do have different preferences and people should always feel good and powerful in their own skin. I'm truly sorry if I didn't come off clear enough.
    ~Julie"

Hopefully you see where I'm coming from now. Hope you are feeling perfect in your skin. :)
    ~Julie