Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What is your dream?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :wave:
So I need your help with something but I can't tell you what it is until its done... Make sense? :yes:
All I need you to do at the minute is tell me what your dream is. So one thing that you have always wanted to do or see maybe, anything! Everything will be revealed :p

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    My Dream is to be a primary school teacher in the future
  • Options
    Great :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I wasn't going to join in with this because it's not for me really but I can't help it haha
    So my dream is to get back into singing. I want to be able to build up the confidence to go in competitions again

• Options
    Its kind of a three point plan:
    -To live alone
    -To own my own house
    -Have a family
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Its kind of a three point plan:
    -To live alone
    -To own my own house
    -Have a family

A great dream

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    My dreams are to.. fundraise for YouthNet
    And do more volunteering with children and young people with disabilities.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Fab Claire :) thank you

• Options
    It's okay. I still want to know what it's about hahahaha!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Not saying yet :) I reckon you will all like it though :)

• Options
    To visit my family in Australia
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    To visit my family in Australia

That sounds awesome Nina. Are they close family? You'll need to take me when you go :)
  • Options
    But... You know how impatient I am.

:P
  • Options
    So 4 we have 4 dreams on here! Hope more people feel able to share :D
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    That sounds awesome Nina. Are they close family? You'll need to take me when you go :)

Auntie and cousins, they've visited us a few times but I really want to go see them :)
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Auntie and cousins, they've visited us a few times but I really want to go see them :)

Yeah it would be pretty awesome

• Options
    My dream is to work in the psychology field as a therapist in time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    My dream is to get a job I'm happy with
  • Options
    Wow that's a big dream lol. What made u wanna do that? Wish u the best of luck with it :)
  • Options
    BlondieLiz wrote: »
    My dream is to work in the psychology field as a therapist in time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great one :) I want to become a psychologist as well :)
    Star20 wrote: »
    My dream is to get a job I'm happy with

Fab! Do you know what sort of job?

• Options
    I like to work in fashion, become a area manager one day. Start off with being a retail assistant and work up to that. That's really good job to get urself into. I wish u the best of luck with everything :)
  • Options
    Star20 wrote: »
    I like to work in fashion, become a area manager one day. Start off with being a retail assistant and work up to that. That's really good job to get urself into. I wish u the best of luck with everything :)

That sounds awesome
  • Options
    I want to do mental health nursing. Specifically working with young people regarding self harm or/and people with bpd. I also want to raise awareness and do advocacy within merseycare. My psychologist has already asked me to do volunteer work within the trust regarding extended care plans :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Hi there, aww that's really good news. That'd a big dream but a acheivable dream to make. That's an inspirational job aawell and it's good that the job has had a a slight impact on u. Volunteering would be good to start off with as that's good experience to have. Best of luck with everything :)
  • Options
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    I want to do mental health nursing. Specifically working with young people regarding self harm or/and people with bpd. I also want to raise awareness and do advocacy within merseycare. My psychologist has already asked me to do volunteer work within the trust regarding extended care plans :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Ellie that's awesome :)

• Options
    This is really intriguing for sure! I have so many things i'd like to achieve in life but a few of my hopes and dreams include travelling, fundraising and to complete a marathon!

I'd really like to travel America and places like Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Ethiopia and places nearby too - I was supposed to do a 3 month voluntary project in Ethiopia in 2012 but got sick the day before flying. It's still on my to do list!

I love fundraising for charities close to my heart and i've done a little bit so far. I'd really like to expand on this and raise lots of money for different charities in crazy and interesting ways!

My dream as a child was to run a marathon and I was very close after taking up cross country running and training hard but since the diseases in my joints have gotten worse, it's medically never going to be possible to run one. So i'm determined to either prove them wrong or maybe do a similar distance in a wheelchair or something! I have a great collection of certificates and medals - I'd REALLY like to keep adding to them!

Thanks for the opportunity to share my hopes and dreams with you :)
  • Options
    Rach that's great! I know you'll be able to do it all

• Options
    Claire's getting impatient because she wants to see what I have up my sleeve hehe

• Options
    I'd like to become an academic researcher and work with arts & social policy, as well as being an awesome step mum, move to the land of Tolkien and make a home that really does feel like a home and to have babies of my own, get married to MrRiot and get better so I can do all of that!
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    My dream is to travel.. pack up a bag and just go for it... go from country to country backpacking my way through each one. ♡

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

That would be awesome!! Are you going to take me with you?
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I'd like to become an academic researcher and work with arts & social policy, as well as being an awesome step mum, move to the land of Tolkien and make a home that really does feel like a home and to have babies of my own, get married to MrRiot and get better so I can do all of that!

Aww this is lovely <3

• Options
    Claire's even got that inpatient that she wanted to send a group PM to everyone haha