Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm Dotty, I'm 29, and I'm sort of new and sort of not. I joined a few years ago and posted a couple of times, and one of the mods really helped me with some problems (I guess it really is good to talk). However I feel like I'm struggling again. I don't have anyone I can trust to talk too, people I have tried talking to in the past don't seem to understand, and I feel awkward talking to people face to face about things. I'm actually finding it hard to write here too.

But yes, that's me and my current self, probably making no sense at all. :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome back Dotty, it's great to see you've returned :)

Try not to worry too much, just say whatever you feel comfortable saying and take your time, nobody here will judge you *hug*
    Thank you, I will give it a good try. Your words made me smile, it's nice to know there are people out there who won't judge me :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Dotty,

Welcome back to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to have you here! :wave:
    Thank you. It's nice to feel welcome here :)
    Welcome to the sit boards hope u find it helpful

Here something geg u started :)

Ankitk
    Start Here section, especially this thread.[/QUOTE]
    Hi Dotty, it's nice to meet u.
    WELCOME BACK! I'm new too, so haiii! if anyone cares. I figure this talking thing is good too, plus I'm finding the advice really helpful. Talking face to face is really hard for me as well, I literally shrivel up like a prune :( so I'm hoping this'll help! Thanks x
    imsoscared wrote: »
    WELCOME BACK! I'm new too, so haiii! if anyone cares. I figure this talking thing is good too, plus I'm finding the advice really helpful. Talking face to face is really hard for me as well, I literally shrivel up like a prune :( so I'm hoping this'll help! Thanks x

Welcome :)

Have u been to the gp to transfer u to see a counallor
    Hey Dotty :wave:
    Welcome back!

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Dotty, welcome back! :)