Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wednesday 8-10pm support chat

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
I'll be around tonight to open chat and let you guys work your magical peer support :)

All welcome :thumb:

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Your new AV is so goooooood :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Hey
    Just wondering it would be possible to talk and just get a little emotional support tonight in chat? Just kind of got news i did not want and did not know if i would be allowed to ask for support with it in chat or not

casscub
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    casscub wrote: »
    Hey
    Just wondering it would be possible to talk and just get a little emotional support tonight in chat? Just kind of got news i did not want and did not know if i would be allowed to ask for support with it in chat or not

casscub

Of course you can, as long as it's within the guidelines which you can read here *hug*
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    casscub wrote: »
    Hey

casscub

It's support chat, so you should be able to get emotional support, there's no need to ask :heart: And basically you can talk about anything you want as long as it in the Guidelines like Butterfly mentions above, sending you *hug*'s!
  • Options
    It's support chat, so you should be able to get emotional support, there's no need to ask :heart: And basically you can talk about anything you want as long as it in the Guidelines like Butterfly mentions above, sending you *hug*'s!

Can u do me a avertor with everton and a crewe Alexander logo and my name with heather onley do me a few

Can u do a crewe Alexander with julie on it please

Btw helen love ur new avertor
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Has everyone else's just gone off?
  • Options
    Yeah think Helens internet broke.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Yes, I think helen must have closed it as she can't get back in
  • Options
    Aww sucks.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thanks Helen for putting up with sucky internet for so long for the sake of us guys - I appreciate it and I know so many others do :) Guys, lets remind ourselves that staff are giving up their evenings for us to support one another. It's a peer to peer support chat, lets use it properly? Please? Hope to chat with you guys tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Early close of chat tonight - my internet was playing up - and so were too many of you guys...

So, usually I'd find a way to make it work, but I'm sorry - you guys need time out to think about why you come to chat and how you speak to each other.

Hopefully back up again tomorrow night :cool:
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Early close of chat tonight - my internet was playing up - and so were too many of you guys...

So, usually I'd find a way to make it work, but I'm sorry - you guys need time out to think about why you come to chat and how you speak to each other.

Hopefully back up again tomorrow night :cool:

Considering how chat went tonight I think this is a pretty good idea actually. Bye everyone!

• Options
    Feel like crap, I opened up in chat and bam, it just closed. :(
  • Options
    thanks to those who were fully supportive by the way - definitely some good moments and smiles.
  • Options
    thanks to those who were fully supportive by the way - definitely some good moments and smiles.

I don't think I helped by getting involved, so I am sorry.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It was kinda people just dragging up issues that happened years ago up. So I agree with Becki, it is a good thing the chat was closed early, and I fully support your decision, even if it was the internet, however, it was great just nattering to everyone, and the reason I went to chat, wasn't for support, but for the banter, the community TS had, I know this sounds strange coming from me, but I've really bonded with some users on the boards, from the Last Post thread, and I really appreciate my membership here!
  • Options
    It was kinda people just dragging up issues that happened years ago up. So I agree with Becki, it is a good thing the chat was closed early, and I fully support your decision, even if it was the internet, however, it was great just nattering to everyone, and the reason I went to chat, wasn't for support, but for the banter, the community TS had, I know this sounds strange coming from me, but I've really bonded with some users on the boards, from the Last Post thread, and I really appreciate my membership here!

Aww this is lovely :) so glad you've bonded with people

• Options
    Helennn...? Can I be super annoying and send you a PM please...? Only if you don't mind? sorry..
  • Options

Thanks for this whispers - felt like a few people would have benefited more from GC than SC tonight, hopefully we'll be able to offer both at the same time soon, then people can choose which they'd prefer :)
  • Options

Thanks for this whispers - felt like a few people would have benefited more from GC than SC tonight, hopefully we'll be able to offer both at the same time soon, then people can choose which they'd prefer :)
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Helennn...? Can I be super annoying and send you a PM please...? Only if you don't mind? sorry..

Sure, no problem. Sorry for the double posting - tis the slow internet!
  • Options
    Sure, no problem. Sorry for the double posting - tis the slow internet!

Thank you.. I'll send it when I calm a little sorry...
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Thank you for making the decision you did helen and thank for what i did see of chat too. I feel that your decision was the right descision as it will have hopefully defused anything further too. Thanks for being awesome and looking out for us as well :D

I hope we see each other in support chat again really soon too

Casscub
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options

Sorry I just come on and didnt get chance to do my job as I just got it :( ill put it up tommrow and u can check it hope thaats ok

Aww silly internet