Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Did you know...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did you know that Claire should make a lyrics thread :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I would love to make a lyrics thread, but I am not sure if one is already posted.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Make another one :) I wanted to make one but it's more your thing :p

• Options
    Cool. I will get on the case.

Thank you for the idea. :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    An easy way to tell which of your hands is left and right:

If you hold your left hand up with your thumb straight, you'll create an L shape.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    An easy way to tell which of your hands is left and right:

If you hold your left hand up with your thumb straight, you'll create an L shape.

I always do this, even now. People always look at me as if I'm strange hehe

• Options
    'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Did you know that this is the best thread!!

I've already dropped two of your fun facts in conversation this week - thanks for making me more interesting :)

Keep them coming...

When kangaroos are born they can fit in a teaspoon :chin:
  • Options
    Did you know that penguins apperently have knees!
  • Options
    Alexandra wrote:

Really?! Oh my

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Did you know that penguins apperently have knees!

I did know, yes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Alexandra wrote:

I've already dropped two of your fun facts in conversation this week - thanks for making me more interesting :)

Keep them coming...

I've got a teaspoon next to me.. They are so small! :O
  • Options
    Alexandra wrote:

Keep them coming...

Thank you Alex. I still giggle now I say did you know. Hahahaha. Memories. I miss you guys already.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I miss you guys already.

I miss you all too. I want to jump on a train to London! Can you believe it was a week ago already Claire!
  • Options
    Did you know that when you're born you have 300 bones but by the time you're an adult you will have 206!! How strange is that?!
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Did you know that when you're born you have 300 bones but by the time you're an adult you will have 206!! How strange is that?!

Yes, I've heard that one before. Your skull hasn't fused yet to allow your brain to grow.

Did you know that your liver regenerates itself? This means you can be a live liver donor and donate part of your liver.
  • Options
    did you know...that by the time you've read all these posts you'll know loads more random facts than you ever did before and that you'll probably remember most of these over some of the stuff that you NEED to learn ever?!?!

I will be a genious ;)
  • Options
    *rach* wrote: »
    did you know...that by the time you've read all these posts you'll know loads more random facts than you ever did before and that you'll probably remember most of these over some of the stuff that you NEED to learn ever?!?!

I will be a genious ;)

Haha rach :)

• Options
    Did you know.... you all make me smile

• Options
    Did you know.... you all make me smile

You make us smile too

• Options

I will be a genious ;)
    Hahaha! Love it!

Did you know parsnips grow on trees
    Minions are animals to
  • Options
    I saw this on Facebook and made me think of this thread ere9y7uh.jpg

• Options
    Did you know.... an octopus pupil is rectangular

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Did you know... Bananamonkey has nearly 2,000 posts!
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Ooh really!! :-)

Thats just made my day.

• Options
    **helen** wrote: »

wowsers!!
  • Options
    Did you know.. I didn't actually realise that is how many posts I had. But I am pretty impressed and I love commenting and speaking to you guys online, you all make me smile, in fact when I was on my lunch at work today and looked at Helens comment about how many posts I had made I smiled so much. You guys are all awesome, and I love being part of such a lovely supportive and amazing and acetastic community!! :heart:
  • Options
    Did you know.. I didn't actually realise that is how many posts I had. But I am pretty impressed and I love commenting and speaking to you guys online, you all make me smile, in fact when I was on my lunch at work today and looked at Helens comment about how many posts I had made I smiled so much. You guys are all awesome, and I love being part of such a lovely supportive and amazing and acetastic community!! :heart:
    Aww :) and we love having you on here! Did you know it's a Wednesday?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

I will be a genious ;)

I follow UberFacts and several other facts things on Twitter :p However, I haven't come across many of them in this thread :P Have come across the occasional few ;) - J'adore le thread!! :heart:
  • Options
    Did you know.....

In 2011, people in London built a 40 ft tall Christmas tree, made just out of Lego pieces

Did you know....

It's Friday tomorrow :D
  • Options
    Big Mac's need the gherkin to tip the sugar balance out of the dessert region. If it weren't for them, they'd have to be classified as a pudding! Pizza Hut have a burger pizza that tops nearly 3000 calories, or 300 calories a slice!