Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The New Site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hi I wanted to know if there is going to be any new ways to talk to other people on the site
apart from using chat and messaging boards. I would love to have another form of communcation like the chat and the messaging boards but I'm not sure if ur gonna make any changes to the site in that sense. Please can u let me know what u may wish to make, I would very much appreciate it.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can use personal messages. :)
    That's true I forgot about that but I would something like the messaging boards we can use all the time as the chat is only once in a blue moon and no one uses the private messages inbox really. I would like something different we can all use to communicate mire effectively. What do u think? Are u going to that opening day?
    Hi Crazykiss,

At the moment it's the boards, chat and private messages (which some people use loads and others not so much).

In terms of chat we do have plans for a new and improved chat room and to increase the amount of chat sessions we run, including more general chats as well as support chats - so watch this space :)
    That sounds good. Would be better if we could change a few things. A lot of people like using the chat rooms but there isn't always enough time. I would also like to see a brand new website for site, still keeping everything where it is but adding more coulour and pictures cuz it's mainly young people like myself what use it.