Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

About CrazyKiss :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi for those who don't know me yet I'm Crazykiss eventhough that's not my real name lol and I am 21 years old who lives in the south west. My favourite hobbies and interests are films, shopping, eating chocolate, listening to dance music from the 90s and R&B, going clubbing, hanging out with my friend, flirting with guys and just being honest

My hates in life are people who can be stuck up and rude, racists, who spit, dont like u for no reason, who are two faced people, vain and cocky, bully others, are too happy, clean cut and are envy of me. If ur someone who is caring, poliet, honest, loves shopping, likes to go out clubbing, looks after their family and friends then ur the friend for me :)

I use to volunteer for The British Heart Foundation in the retail shop where they sell clothes which are in good use to wear to where again and again and helped out there 3-4 times a week being unpaid. There's other volunteering work I have also done like The Salvation Army and The Mind shop which were the same but I enjoyed The Heart Foundation more :)

When I'm not at home I go to work and enjoy being a waitress by interacting with customers, serving food and drinks, cleaning, working in the kitchen to prepare meals and being in a team. I have currently been with the firm for 2-3 months now and have started getting an idea of where my career might go but one day I would like to work in fashion as I love my clothes.

My saying is Dont Stop Believing because u can believe and achieve ur dreams at same time. Never let anyone say different.

Hope u enjoyed knowing a bit about me and look forward to hearing from u soon.

Comments are welcome if u wanna ask me questions or anything else :)

See Ya!

Comments

• Options
    Good to know a bit more about you Crazykiss, thanks for sharing :)

It's cool to hear you've done some volunteering - what was it you enjoyed more about the British Heart Foundation? Working in charity shops can be a nice way to learn new skills and meet people. Did you find it helped you get a job?

Sounds like the waitressing is going well - on your feet all day must be tiring!
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Wow.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Aww thank you. Yh I enjoyed working at The British Heart Foundation because when I first started I had no experience at all and I wanted to work in retail but now I got the experience it's thanks to them for training me up and helping me settle in. I was there the longest out of the other shops I volunteered at so it said something to me that being their helped me with skills and training I needed to get into work and things started to look up after 2012 in getting more job interviews etc. Remembered me a lot like family and funnily enough I saw one of mangers today from The British Heart Foundation today which was really nice to see.

Yh I have been on my feet the whole time in the work that I have been doing but I don't mind that as I can do it. I always liked that sort of work so I never thought about the running around as much cuz it was doing my job I wanted to do proberly. the Waitressing came later whilst I was at The British Heart Foundation when I was put forward to do a traineeship in a cafe for six months gaining more customer service experience and skills in the kitchen, there was the possibility of a job at the end but there wasn't for me.

Though I was there for the six months and finished January 2014 then I went back to look for jobs again but didn't go back to the heart foundation as I thought I got what I needed out of it and it maybe in the future I might go back there and do volunteering part time again. I started off with work experience for a week or so and then I liked it a lot that I became a part time voulnteer.

Unfortunately I became ill again when I knew that there wasn't a job there for me after my traineeship finished so going back to looking for jobs and attending interviews was weriod for me and my mood changed after therefore I had to go to doctors about it and where as before I was depressed and felt paranoid all the time it became the same thing at that point as well so had to go back on the tablets to bring my mood up slowly.

Then eventually when I was on the tablets for at least a month or two I carried on applying for jobs and ended up myself going back to the job club where I first started out before I even did any work and there came a position for a job as a Catering Assistant for this establishment called The Wiggly Worm and it was on a 12 month scholarship where u would be working alongside others in the kitchen and doing some waitressing and so I applied for it and ever since then I'm still on my scholarship getting paid and learning new skills I once did before so in a way volunteering back at The British Heart Foundation wouldn't of been the right time to start up again. Good thing I applied for this job as soon as I saw it cuz I wouldn't of known what I would of been doing now if it wasn't for that.

Now a few months into the scholarship I got to know people, gained new skills I couldn't do, improved my customer service skills, used the till for first time and working in kitchen also. I'm still need to learn other skills for the job also but it's been really good to start off with and had a couple of bad days but nothing like before where my days were always bad and my confidence started to improve. Then there was this other job I applied for whilst being on the scholarship and it was as a catering assistant in a retirement village and went for that I couldn't believe I got it but then once I got the job there been problems with my references from my previous employers and now just waiting for them to come back but if this job don't happen then I got my scholarship.

I even made a few knew friends outside if work who I got to know through my other friend and ended up going out on the town with them having a good time and this became a regular thing. Then one night me and my friend were only ones what were out and she went over to these two guys and as I was like her willing to talk on a night out to anyone we ended up talking to them and she got me and this guy talking and ended up adding him as a friend and after that we started talking more and met up and we are kind of seeing each other.

From starting off with nothing I had to having most of everything I would of liked has made a difference to my life and looking forward to what the future holds for me now. I have the revelevent skills I know and can do and one day I will work in retail myself and have a job as a retail assistant and maybe end up being manger.

These are the days I treasure the most.