Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Low self confidence

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I saw this on tumblr and it really opened my eyes because it's totally true. Wanted to see what you guys though of it uje8y3ug.jpg

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I saw this on tumblr and it really opened my eyes because it's totally true. Wanted to see what you guys though of it uje8y3ug.jpg

This is so true
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sad but true

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    That's a pretty powerful image.

What do you imagine it might feel like to have confidence? How would you behave if you had lots of it, compared to how you behave now?
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    **helen** wrote: »
    That's a pretty powerful image.

What do you imagine it might feel like to have confidence? How would you behave if you had lots of it, compared to how you behave now?

To have confidence, well I don't think I've ever had it. If I had loads of confidence then I feel that I would be able to walk with my head high, I would be able to walk around outside and not have a care in the world and what people think about me. Now I behave like everyone's staring at me and when I see them laughing I feel as though they're laughing at me, I walk with my head looking at the ground.