Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

World Cup...

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Anyone else watching the final? What's your prediction?

Mine is 1-1 into extra time and then Argentina to win on penalties :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooo. I'm not sure. I want Germany to win though. Argentina seem to have had more opportunities even if they haven't made the most of them so far.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Schland all the way! Definitely going to extra time, wouldn't be surprised if there were penalties though!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Argentina are doing a very good job of messing up their opportunities so far...hehe. I do like penalties in a final though - adds drama! ;)
    By the way, if anyone guesses the final score before the end, I'll send you a prize. Better than Ladbrokes - all free bets ;)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Germany 2 - 1 Argentina
    4-3 to Germany on penalties ;)
    Despite my earlier prediction, if it gets to penalties, Germany are unstoppable
    Goallllllllllllllllllllllll
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Toooooor :):)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I stopped watching after 0-1, kinda didn't expect any changes in the end, however, I must admit, it was a good game, did Germany win?
    I stopped watching after 0-1, kinda didn't expect any changes in the end, however, I must admit, it was a good game, did Germany win?

Yeah Germany did win :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    me and my friend was watching it with about 20 contractors who all wanted argentina to win ... me and my friend were the only ones who wanted germany to win and when they did all the contractors bought us shots lol and they were proud to find out that girls watch footie too :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''