Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Got a really exciting opportunity!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just been told that I will be interviewing people for roles with in social work for my PA :) so excited! Will be doing it next Friday so will have a really busy day!

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hey BeckiBoo - that's great news! Can't wait to here how it goes :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't wait either :) I've been waiting to do this for months. Will have to leave the interview thing slightly earlier though because I have to get to London but my social workers fine with it :) So excited

I'm getting a bit nervous about it now... Don't know why cause its not as if I am getting interviewed haha
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    It's great to hear you get to help choose your new PA!
    Best of luck :)
    I don't choose my PA. I'm interviewing people that want to become social workers :p

whoops, apologies Becki - misunderstood that!

Well that's very exciting too! Hope it all goes well :)
    Haha it's okay. Probably me explaining things wrong!
    Will be a very busy day on Friday! Interviewing then straight off the London! Phew tired already just thinking about it

In less then 2 hours I will be interviewing! I'm so nervous!!

Good luck Becki! :)
    Thanks James!

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Just wanted to say good luck today Becki!
    Cat88 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say good luck today Becki!

Thank you!

Well I have been left very disappointed. I only interviewed two people! Then had to wait in station for over two hours for the train. But finally in London and having a nice relaxing bath!

I like to know how you are doing Becki. Don't worry, I am sure you will have a full day of interviews next time. They probably just wanted you to have a experience. Have you sat on an panel or even just you and someone else? That's the best way if you are nervous or are not sure about anything in future. I hate panel interviews, they usually have each person dedicated to a task (one making notes, another watching your reactions and someone else looking at the presentation). Maybe you could ask if you can copy their notes? Other interviews are even done over the phone or via video link. Just some ideas for you to think about x
    I like to know how you are doing Becki. Don't worry, I am sure you will have a full day of interviews next time. They probably just wanted you to have a experience. Have you sat on an panel or even just you and someone else? That's the best way if you are nervous or are not sure about anything in future. I hate panel interviews, they usually have each person dedicated to a task (one making notes, another watching your reactions and someone else looking at the presentation). Maybe you could ask if you can copy their notes? Other interviews are even done over the phone or via video link. Just some ideas for you to think about x

No it was just me and my PA that was interviewing. Her manager was supposed to be doing it but she couldn't attend for personal reasons. Even though I was really nervous, I really did enjoy it and hope I can do it again. Plus it will look great on my CV