Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Message to everyone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made my site experience a great one. Not! You really all don't understand and haven't given me a chance. I know who my friends are and dint need people like u to ruin my happiness. You lot have driven me away and I'm deleting my account to let u all know so u can be very happy with ourselves and have a celebration on me. I really don't need and u can comment on here and say horrible things to me or even cheer me on for going. Yh I'm horrible person and don't deserve anyone so let me make that a reality to u. I won't bother helping no one else for now and I will be out ur hairs now. Don't worry I'm going. I'm gonna get my account deleted now so have a drink on me and thanks everyone u are really nice.

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi Crazykiss,

I'm sorry to hear you feel like this. We try to make TheSite as welcoming and friendly as possible, so it's a shame to hear that it hasn't felt that way to you.

You mention feeling driven away. Don't forget that you can always report private messages or posts to us moderators by clicking on the 'Report Post' button on the top right of every message and post. We can then step in :)

You're posts clearly show that you really want to help people, which is amazing! Sometimes it can just take a while to get fully settled into a community like this, and I hope you choose to stick around :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crazykiss wrote: »
    Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made my site experience a great one. Not! You really all don't understand and haven't given me a chance. I know who my friends are and dint need people like u to ruin my happiness. You lot have driven me away and I'm deleting my account to let u all know so u can be very happy with ourselves and have a celebration on me. I really don't need and u can comment on here and say horrible things to me or even cheer me on for going. Yh I'm horrible person and don't deserve anyone so let me make that a reality to u. I won't bother helping no one else for now and I will be out ur hairs now. Don't worry I'm going. I'm gonna get my account deleted now so have a drink on me and thanks everyone u are really nice.

I really want to Echo what James has said - we do try our very best to ensure that everyone's experience here at The Site is a pleasant one, and if this really isn't the case then I am sorry. As James says, you're welcome to report any issues you've been having - these are processes that have been put in place so that problems are resolved by staff in the best way possible.

It's a shame you feel the only way forward is to leave. Please can I urge you to keep your account open here as if you do decide to come back, you still have this option. I know when I have been on sites and had a bad experience and left, i've calmed down and changed my mind after thinking through things when in a better place myself. So this is just a thought.

Also, I have been in chats when you have been around, and it's always lovely to have you there. I know chats can be very busy, but you're noticed I assure you. Plus, your posts around the boards are a clear sign of your passion to help others - keep it up :) It can definately take a while to feel settled anywhere, especially a place like TheSite as there's a lot of people around, and it is an online community which you may not be used to. We are here for you though, just like we are for everyone else.

I do hope that if you want to stay around, that you do. If not, then do take care, and feel free to come back if and when you're ready :)

Rach *hugs*
    *rach* wrote: »
    I really want to Echo what James has said - we do try our very best to ensure that everyone's experience here at The Site is a pleasant one, and if this really isn't the case then I am sorry. As James says, you're welcome to report any issues you've been having - these are processes that have been put in place so that problems are resolved by staff in the best way possible.

It's a shame you feel the only way forward is to leave. Please can I urge you to keep your account open here as if you do decide to come back, you still have this option. I know when I have been on sites and had a bad experience and left, i've calmed down and changed my mind after thinking through things when in a better place myself. So this is just a thought.

Also, I have been in chats when you have been around, and it's always lovely to have you there. I know chats can be very busy, but you're noticed I assure you. Plus, your posts around the boards are a clear sign of your passion to help others - keep it up :) It can definately take a while to feel settled anywhere, especially a place like TheSite as there's a lot of people around, and it is an online community which you may not be used to. We are here for you though, just like we are for everyone else.

I do hope that if you want to stay around, that you do. If not, then do take care, and feel free to come back if and when you're ready :)

Rach *hugs*

This. And what James said. :)
    First thing's first I just wanna agree with what everyone above has said.

As James has said there is a report thingey that you can report the messages and stuff and the amazing mods can deal with it.

I also want to say sorry for how I've spoken to you sometimes, I really hope that you don't close your account, I've been watching you in chat and around the boards giving support and the advice and support you give is brilliant and it shows how passionate you are about helping other's in need.

As Rach said, sometimes a little break is needed in order to cool down as such, once you've cooled down you might want to come back and if you do then that's fine, we will always be here. It can take a human a long time to feel settled in a place such as TheSite, it could be that you just need to give it a little bit more time?

Take care,

SuzyOwl.
    I think what everyone has said on here is lovely and most importantly very true. You seem lovely and I'd be sad to see you go.
    As James said, if you've been having trouble with members on here then please report it. It's the only way it will be solved
    I really do hope that you decide to stay because your a great part of the community :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk