Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Adding people as friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I use tapatalk a lot when it comes to the boards etc because it's just easier however I can't add people add friends using it. Is there any reason why?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Becki,

The Tapatalk app simplifies the boards a lot, so it looks cleaner and is a bit easier to use.
    Unfortunately, that means there are a few features that aren't available, and I'm guessing that adding friends is one of them.

We're working on a special mobile theme for the boards, so eventually, you'll be able to use that instead. But for now, you'll have to use the normal boards to add friends.

Hope that makes sense!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes this makes sense :) I wasn't sure whether or not it was my mobile playing up again! Haha.
    I would love to use my mobile to use everything featuring on the site what u can use on a normal laptop. James is right, I think using normal computer to add friends will work out better for u but soon it maybe different.
    :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk