Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General Chat This Monday: 6.45-7.45pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat will be open by 6:45 until after 7:45, so be there by clicking here. That's what I intend to do, but you thought I was going to be absent didn't you? I organised my life in a way that enables me to mod chat. Talk about whether Toya should win Big Brother, Wimbledon, England going out of the World Cup, the absence of Linkin Park and Green Day from Kerrang’s top 10 of the 21st century last night, the STB, and anything else that is sufficiently general.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Might be there but all depends if I can log on that's the problem. I know my mobile is not supported by the device and others for that matter. I'm happy to use the computer to chat, I can understand why. Hope to see u there soon. Crazy Kiss :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's still from 6:45? D: Just, why? D: Cann't they start Support chat later? :p
    i know! i always forget its 6:45 ahhh
    rosebud wrote: »
    i know! i always forget its 6:45 ahhh

WE SHOULD PUT THIS TO A VOTE :eek:
    I never know either what time the chat startes. I'm still new and don't know my way around. They should put this to a vote for sure lol.
    Crazykiss wrote: »
    I never know either what time the chat startes. I'm still new and don't know my way around. They should put this to a vote for sure lol.

Haha, at least someone's agtreeing with me, eh? It's always difficult getting your head around the times of chat, but there here - http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat If you want to take a mental note!!
    Opening Times

General Chat - banter, distraction and a chance to unwind.
    Monday: 6.45 - 7.45pm
    Sunday: 9.15 - 10.15pm

Support Chat - talk about anything that's on your mind. A judgement-free zone to get and give advice within a group.
    Monday: 8-10pm
    Wednesday: 8-10pm
    Thursday 8-10pm (no Support chat this Thursday 12th June)
    Sunday: 7-9pm

WE SHOULD PUT THIS TO A VOTE :eek:

lets do it! it should just be us two getting the vote :p
    Lol. Thank you for that. I have that saved already so will know in general what time the chat starts etc. Thanks.
    rosebud wrote: »
    lets do it! it should just be us two getting the vote :p

Pahahaha XD Solely down to the fact we make amazing cookies together, we should be the only ones that get the vote! :P - You should still try and pursuade le parents about tomorrow ;) Just saying'
    Lol. Thank you for that. I have that saved already so will know in general what time the chat starts etc. Thanks.

Now you have it twice ;) - Hopefully we'll see you tonight, right? It's a Wayne chat, who wouldn't go to it? He's like the general chat legend and he's a pickle.
    Yh u might and it's good I got it twice as of I lose the times then I have one spare lol. Thank you and hopefully u will. What chat is it again? General?
    Yh u might and it's good I got it twice as of I lose the times then I have one spare lol. Thank you and hopefully u will. What chat is it again? General?

General and Support are on tonight, Support is 15 minutes after general! So you could join them both if you wanted to!! :heart:
    Thank you. I will have a look at both in mire detail and find out what one I like to go with but maybe it's worth attending both and seeing what I like best. Looking forward to meeting everyone fairly soon :)
    Pahahaha XD Solely down to the fact we make amazing cookies together, we should be the only ones that get the vote! :P - You should still try and pursuade le parents about tomorrow ;) Just saying'

totes cause were amazing cookies and sorry no can do :( everyone working and me got so many jobs to do smelly one!
    I won't be here sorry

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    Let's rave and vote.
    Where on Earth are you all? We want to talk to you now. Come along to theGobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. It'll be better than what ever you're doing instead of being here. Click here otherwise I'm going to .............. sing
    Are we not enough for you Wayne?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WayneS wrote: »
    Where on Earth are you all? We want to talk to you now. Come along to theGobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. It'll be better than what ever you're doing instead of being here. Click here otherwise I'm going to .............. sing

I was making a formal stand about the time by not attending chat ;) - Whatcha think?