Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat Tonight - Sunday 22nd June!!

Hello :wave:

General chat is with me from 9.15pm til 10.15pm and you can find chat here!

See you later :thumb:

Rach
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww Rach, so glad your modding :hyper:
  • Options
    I still don't know how to use the chat? Can anyone help? What's avatar for and do u need it to use chat? I should also be able to use chat on my mobile device but not letting me cuz have to download Flash Player but what does that mean. I need help?
  • Options
    You don't need an avatar or even an account on TS, all you need is a nickname to go in with. :) Flash player is just a media player used all over computers and mobiles, you can download it for any device. There should be a link somewhere where it asks you to download it. :)

See you later Rach!
  • Options
    Thank you for your help. I will look at that and get started. Thanks again :)
  • Options
    thanks Mike for your help!!

We're open!! http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat
  • Options
    Crazykiss wrote: »
    I still don't know how to use the chat? Can anyone help? What's avatar for and do u need it to use chat? I should also be able to use chat on my mobile device but not letting me cuz have to download Flash Player but what does that mean. I need help?

Hey Crazykiss- unfortunately our current chat room isn't available on mobile which might be why you're having problems. We're updating our chat room over the Summer so we're working on it!

In the mean time you'll need to log in from a computer/laptop.

:)