Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do I help my fiance indulge his foot fetish?????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So.... I kno theres threads about foot fetishes, but none (that I've found) REALLY help.

I have a fiance who has a foot fetish, but I'm the only female who has let him, and actually encouraged him to satisfy his fetish. He enjoys the typical things anyone with that fetish would. (Kissing, licking, and sucking my feet and toes, heels, and footjobs.) But I really want to help him explore his fetish like he never has before.

So I'm hopin that someone could give me a few ideas of things I could use/do to kinda "spice up" that part of our sexual relationship for him.

Thanks ahead of time

Comments

• Options
    You neither need online articles nor our opinion.

What you need to do is, go to your fiance and say, "Do you have any foot fetish related fantasies you would like to live out? I would love to indulge you?"

How are we supposed to know what your fiance wants? What if we tell you put mayonnaise on your feet to let him lick it off and then he's grossed out. What if someone says "If you wanna spice things up, put chili powder on your feet and rub it on his ballsack." Fuck our opinions. Communicate with the man you wanna marry. Let him know he does not need to be ashamed of what turns him on, then he will come forward with his desires. Trying to force something foot related onto him could end up him not enjoying it at all.
  • Options
    Hello Leybie420 :)

I think it's great that you are so open to your fiance's fetishes and help him explore it!!

I have to agree with StrubbleS:

What you need to do is, go to your fiance and say, "Do you have any foot fetish related fantasies you would like to live out? I would love to indulge you?"

The best way to find out what your partner wants is to ask them. From what you say, it sounds like you have a very honest and open relationship, and if you want to take things further, the best way to do this would be sit down with your fiance and ask him if there is anything he wants to try. You might find this article helpful:

http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relationships/having-sex/fetishes-3924.html

You might want to have a look at foot fetish websites specifically for some ideas and tips - and perhaps suggest those to your partner?

I hope this helps you :)