Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what do girls like to do for a first date?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this has been bugging me for a while now. what do all you lovely ladies like to do on a first date, u know like cinema, dinner, goin 4 a drink etc. any suggestions would be much appreciated.:D

Comments

• Options
    I like just going for a drink. Cinema u can't talk & so can't really get to know about each other & dinner seems a bit formal for a first date.
  • Options
    wot i'm asking is wot else do u like doing
  • Options
    Shagging!!;)

*yeah baby yeah* :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    wot i'm asking is wot else do u like doing

Umm ok. To be honest I do mainly just go for a drink. I've been bowling on a first date before, that was quite fun. I've also been taken down to Brighton to laze by the beach on a first date, again that was good.

If I think of anything else i'll let u know! :)
  • Options
    on a first date, u r a fast mover ain't ya?;)
  • Options
    Hmm, I like walks in the country, or just around town late at night. If you go out for a drink then it's often noisy and full of people, if you go for a walk you have the time and the peace to get to know each other.
  • Options
    a walk in the country sounds pretty cool
  • Options
    Ok a walk in the country then fall over in the fields and make mad passionate love in the moonlight;)
  • Options
    A drink in a quiet pub somewhere getting to know each other, nice sexy kiss and maybe back to one anothers for a smoke or extended chat.

Ladies no sex on first dates unless your are cagging for it and plan to use him!
  • Options
    i'm up 4 th@ 1 lol:D
  • Options
    first date

Everyone is different arent they but me personally on first date let me think now that youre offering!!!!!!
    mmmmmm ill start with a flight on concorde, with champagne of course.
    Then we`ll dine in the best restaurant in town.
    We could maybe throw in a shopping spree in London.
    And to finish it of a loverly box of thorntons chockies.

Now all that would be nice but on a serious note if its a 1st date it probs means that you dont really know much about each other? If that was the case with myself i`d prefer just going for a drink, but make it somewhere that when the talking gets a bit slow and youre running out of things to say you can drink up and walk along to the next pub. I find these very quiet pubs can make it hard to keep up conversation because there is absolutely nothing happening.
    I found on 2nd dates or later going to the pictures, bar meals, going for fish and chips at the seaside, ten pin bowling stuff like that. But im easily pleased which leads to the next question.............. Am I normal???? :confused:
  • Options
    personally i like to go to the cinema, as u can always talk in the car. if its a good film-ie lotr or someat like that, then its enough to just cuddle up to the person u love with hios arm around you.
    then, after the date i would like to snog that person but i wouldnt wanna go any further than that like sex or anything.
    luv lou
    hope i helped
  • Options
    I've never been on a date!

I've lived next door to my boyfriend my whole life so we didn't need to get to know each other!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I've never been on a date!

I've lived next door to my boyfriend my whole life so we didn't need to get to know each other!

Wow. Now there's a lesson in looking hard.
  • Options
    A trip to an amusement/theme park would be on the top of my list followed by a concert and then volunteer work.

I choose these because they provide an opportunity for two people to talk but if there is nothing to say, in these situations silence isn’t nearly as awkward as at a restaurant and such. Even if both people aren’t dating compatible, they’d both still be capable of having a good time.
  • Options
    On the last 'first date' I went on(and most memorable), he had a pink rose for me when he picked me up. We went to a restaurant in a city nearby that I hadn't been to and had a nice Italian dinner out on the patio. After, we walked around just exploring the city (I was really intrigued by the area). Then we went to a quaint little coffee shop and had hot cocoa (neither of us drink coffee) and just chatted for a couple of hours. He walked me to my door and kissed me on the cheek...perfect gentleman the whole night.

Our second date was dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then to the beach...we walked a good 5 miles along the sand that night holding hands and talking. Really nice guy. We had several more dates that went just as well. Too bad I'm such an idiot and decided it wasn't working out. Can't for the life of me figure out why? Grrrrr.