Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wreck this journal

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you! :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    My new cover ajybe9aq.jpg
    Can anyone tell what it's supposed to be? It's pretty rubbish sorry

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Wow Becki that's amazing... is it the Union Flag?
    plugitin wrote: »
    Wow Becki that's amazing... is it the Union Flag?

yeah it is :) Thank you
    This I'm not very happy with... 4amu5eja.jpg

Mini journal :)a9ujaju7.jpg

So cool!!!!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thats pretty awesome :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Thanks guys :)

If anyone has a journal, please feel free to add a pic if you want. I love seeing all your creativity :D

Sorry I keep posting on this but wanted to show you what else I've doneusesusy7.jpgade8u6u6.jpg
    So this next one I'm supposed to put it up in public to let people do what they want on it. But I'm not that confident. I took it this weekend but wondered what else I could do to get other things on here ady8uvy8.jpg

Aww these are awesome! The only thing I've done to mine is break the spine.... might do some tonight though need a distraction I think :)
    There I've done one page so far! Don't like it but oh well, thought you might want to see what I'm doing :)

[IMAttachment not found.
    These all look fab. :-)

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Attachment not found.

New favourite page!! :heart: so much love for these people!! :)

That's fab rosebud! Can't wait to see more :)
    Yay Claire :) Think that page is great. See if you ever feel down look at that page because there's some lovely things written on there

So I did this yesterday...ybubamu3.jpg but then buried these in my garden for 3 days yzy7ypy5.jpg

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I decided to start my Wreck This Journal again, with the name page, and I did it wrong D: - I wrote the name on the wrong lines xD
    I decided to start my Wreck This Journal again, with the name page, and I did it wrong D: - I wrote the name on the wrong lines xD

I did that on my last wreck this journal. I haven't done the name page yet cos I know I will get it wrong again. Lol.
    I did that on my last wreck this journal. I haven't done the name page yet cos I know I will get it wrong again. Lol.

Haha, I would normally use tippex, but I can't because the page colour, this is going to frustrate me xD
    Haha, I would normally use tippex, but I can't because the page colour, this is going to frustrate me xD

Yeah it really annoyed me too, hence why I wont fill that page in on my new wreck this journal.
    Yeah it really annoyed me too, hence why I wont fill that page in on my new wreck this journal.

Haha, sounds like a plan xD - I can't wait for my 'Wreck This Journal Everywhere' to come through, but knowing me, I'll end up leaving it on the shelf, I might do the colour outside the circle page or something :p - Do you have any page suggestions I should do? xD
    I have the normal wreck this journal, but I loved the poke holes with pencil page.
    Haha, sounds like a plan xD - I can't wait for my 'Wreck This Journal Everywhere' to come through, but knowing me, I'll end up leaving it on the shelf, I might do the colour outside the circle page or something :p - Do you have any page suggestions I should do? xD

I like the pages where you can pick what way you can wreck it. You'll see what I mean when you get it
    Have you got any photos of your old one?

My Old One, is still new :p - I was looking through it yesterday, and now I regret it xD
    I've ordered Mess, and This Is Not A Book though!!

:lol: you noggin'
    :lol: you noggin'

Surely it's a Rookie mistake? xD
    Surely it's a Rookie mistake? xD

You make a lot of them :p
    I'd like to see any pics of some finished pages if you have any