Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fuck buddy help !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm new to this site :)

I have been seeing my fb for 6 months now we have met quite a lot of times I've known him from 4 years ago we are good friends at first it was just meet up and we would have sex etc he's a really nice guy it's not rushed and he does text me quite a lot but over the last month or so he has been kissing me different to what he usually does kissingn me on the forehead and cuddling me he said we would make are own rules as fb don't kiss or cuddle in starting to really like this guy what do I do? I've thinking of just ending the whole thing he says he likes me but we both said from the start we don't want this to be love I'm really confused

Comments

• Options
    Hi Nadee21, welcome to the boards.

It sounds like you've had a lot to think about recently and that you?re confused about how you feel about this guy.

Have you had a chance to ask him how he is feeling? This might give you a chance to work out your own feelings and whether you want to continue seeing him. It seems like it may be helpful for you to think about how you would feel if you stopped seeing him. Going through this thought process could help you figure out what you're feeling. I don?t know if you've seen the Friends with Benefits article on The Site but you may find it helpful.

Best of luck with everything.
  • Options
    welcome :)
  • Options
    Hello Nadee21 :wave:;

It's really really nice to have you here :), welcome to TheSite - it's great to see you getting stuck in and interacting with others :thumb:.

With the dynamics of the relationship, it's easy to understand the different thoughts that must be going through your mind. Emily2TS raised a couple of points, which I think are really good. I've also included the link to a Fuck Buddy article here on the site so you can go through. This highlights a couple of things you might be able to relate with in your relationship.

http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relationships/single-life-and-dating/fuck-buddies-3188.html

Emphasing on Emily's point; think through having a chat with the guy. This might be useful to you both, having an open and honest talk about what's up really and where to go from here.

Stay safe and let us know how you get on *hug*.
    Take care

Deji