Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photos with close friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does everyone have a lot of photo with their best friends? I just realised I don't have many because I never bother taking photos with my phone and I don't take my camera with me much. And my best friend doesn't either. I've only got ones together we bought on amusement rides.

Comments

• Options
    No I don't have many with my best friend but have quite a few with other friends - don't know why haha. Would you like mire photos with them?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Hi Ybe7 :wave:

Thank you for posting :) It's easy to compare our photos with other people's and perhaps that's when we start to notice some differences.

Sometimes other people are a bit snap-happy and take tons of photos, but if it's something you and your besties don't really do too much, then it doesn't matter. You and your best friends will still be friends, and have brilliant memories, and the amount of photos you have together won't change that. :yes:

Hope this helps you out a little bit, let me know if I haven't quite understood anything! :wave: