Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blowjob question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I have a question?

So my bf an I really get going when we are having sex. I really enjoy going down on him an enjoy it even more when he cums in my mouth. So on one of our love making session he pulls out i get on my knees an start to suck, he cums an as he is cumming i wonder to my self what would happen if i kept sucking, so i did!! He came then as I'm sucking he says he going to cum again so I'm game but to my surprise its not cum. It's pee. Yes pee an bits of cum. I didn't freak out I just finished an walk to the sink spit it out an washed my mouth out an went back to bed. i was shocked to find him in bed shaking from the orgasm. He then he began to tell me how great the orgasm was an that he had never felt anything like it.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this. thanks

Comments

• Options
    I usually can't go on after an orgasm, as everything becomes too sensitive and a small feeling of dread overcomes me, but if you can power through as a man (or even have a dry orgasm through usage of your kegel muscle) you can keep going and have a second orgasm.

I am not so convinced about the pee part though. Post-ejaculation it is almost impossible to pee for a while, but I could be wrong about that. Are you sure it was not just very thin ejaculate (without much swimmers in it)?
  • Options
    Thanks for input

n:hyper:
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I usually can't go on after an orgasm, as everything becomes too sensitive and a small feeling of dread overcomes me, but if you can power through as a man (or even have a dry orgasm through usage of your kegel muscle) you can keep going and have a second orgasm.

I am not so convinced about the pee part though. Post-ejaculation it is almost impossible to pee for a while, but I could be wrong about that. Are you sure it was not just very thin ejaculate (without much swimmers in it)?

I'm sure that its pee, we do it more often now. I enjoy watching him cum that hard. Lol pay back for the orgasm that he gives me. But yes its pee an if I'm fast enough spiting it out an coming back to bed, I can suck even more out. I have asked dose it hurt he say at first when he knows its just semen(he say hes head is really sensitive) but once that part is over with an I'm still sucking that's when the mystery fluid comes.