Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
I've been looking around the boards and seeing people with really awesome avatars. How do you guys come up with these ideas to make them so good? I've tried making one with the logo and it looks well not as good

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Most of the Avatars are based on favourite colours and things, Mine is cos I love monkeys and obv my name is BananaMonkey.

What did you make your AV on. What program?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Yeah I've used my favourite colours :)
    Paint and a bit of PowerPoint...
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    The ones I make, are inspired by the people I'm surrounded by, most of the ones, other than yours, with the TS logo onn, are made by me :P I'm kinda using that logo trend to say I did that ;) -Flicks hair- But it's often knowing what kinda theme you want, and what fits your personality! :p I do adore your avatar! :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Yeah I've been told you made them, they are really awesome! :) Ah right, I could use a different logo if you want :) Ah right, that's a good idea that :D
    Thank you, I tried to make one kinda like everyone else's :D Mine's spaceyyy XD
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    tumblr_n7sibrNWEp1tsrptxo1_1280.png
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tumblr_n7sibrNWEp1tsrptxo1_1280.png

Can u do me one please

Can u do one with my hamster on the background