Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hello lovely people,

I have just realised I have been at YouthNet and TheSite for 6 months now and (as you can see) still have a boring profile. I have some serious avatar envy :yes:

It would be amazing if someone could help me out. I am not the most creative person around and would love a bright and cheerful avatar. I would massively appreciate the helping hand!

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WhispersOfTheHeart best to ask ;)
  • Options
    Amazing thank you Heather :)
  • Options
    U welcome ;)

Hope u are well

Btw welcome to the boards
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    deffinatley whispersoftheheart ... think shes done most of the ones on here! haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    PGreen wrote: »
    I have just realised I have been at YouthNet and TheSite for 6 months now

No way! I remember when you first introduced yourself on the boards, that time has flown by!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Yaaaayyy!!!! Its youuuuuu :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I know Butterfly it is crazy, 6 months has whizzed by.

It is indeed me *BananaMonkey* :wave: Hope you're good!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Frankipanda is another good designer...
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Frankipanda is another good designer...

:blush:
  • Options
    Frankipanda you have come highly recommended - do you think you could put your designing skills into action and help me out? I would love to no longer be boring PGreen who is avatar-less :)
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I know Butterfly it is crazy, 6 months has whizzed by.

It is indeed me *BananaMonkey* :wave: Hope you're good!

Aye I am fine thanks.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Frankipanda you have come highly recommended - do you think you could put your designing skills into action and help me out? I would love to no longer be boring PGreen who is avatar-less :)

Eep. I'll try. What would you like?
  • Options
    Amazing thank yoouuuuu soooo much!

I am not fussy something bright and colourful would be amazing. I am feeling summery so maybe something along those lines?
  • Options
    Pgreen guess what
  • Options
    Amazing thank yoouuuuu soooo much!

I am not fussy something bright and colourful would be amazing. I am feeling summery so maybe something along those lines?

I'll try and sort something over the weekend then if that's ok?
  • Options
    You are a star! Thanks Frankipanda
  • Options
    Voila...

0dhK8Kn.png
  • Options
    Wow guys these are amazing! Wooohhooo I now have an avatar! I have 'one to wash and one to wear'. Love them. You are a creative bunch! I just showed LauraO, she is very jealous now!

Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend, even if it was a bit soggy!

Thanks FrankiPanda and Whispers Of The Heart :heart:
  • Options
    Pgreen guess what

OOhh what? :)
  • Options
    OOhh what? :)

iam another antie :D:D:D
  • Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    I just showed LauraO, she is very jealous now!

I really am, mine is very old now.

Whispersoftheheart - if you felt really generous and wanted to change the writing on the second one (with the bird) to say 'LauraO' so I can have a new one too, I would love it, it's beautiful :heart:
  • Options
    LauraO wrote: »

Whispersoftheheart - if you felt really generous and wanted to change the writing on the second one (with the bird) to say 'LauraO' so I can have a new one too, I would love it, it's beautiful :heart:

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

How are u not seen u in ages. Hope u are injoying ur marrage missie send lots of cuddles to u xxxxx
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm ever so sorry, I've only just seen this!

I can't seem to find the above picture, so I can't edit a picture without finding it on my laptop, I thought I'd attempt alternatives...I can try and hunt down the picture, but I'm doing the 'Keep Calm' or I'll forget everything before my exam technique :P

With bird...

tumblr_n6ke51MIHt1tsrptxo1_1280.png

Without bird...(Which I prefer)

tumblr_n6kebjd4a41tsrptxo1_1280.png

One more vibrant, wasn't a big fan of this one though?

tumblr_n6kec3i48P1tsrptxo1_1280.png

Do let me know what you think! And all my avatars our on my widget link at the bottom if you ever wanted to switch! And if I do find the one I need to edit, I shall do that for you too and you can choose that way!! :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you so much WOTH, love them all, but have chosen this one as I love bird print. :heart::heart: What do you think?
  • Options
    Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

How are u not seen u in ages. Hope u are injoying ur marrage missie send lots of cuddles to u xxxxx

Hi Heather, thank you for your message, married life is fun. Hope you are doing well? I am not around on the boards so much anymore but you'll still see me in chat :)
  • Options
    Hi Heather, thank you for your message, married life is fun. Hope you are doing well? I am not around on the boards so much anymore but you'll still see me in chat :)

Iam doing well thanks laura lovley to have a reply :) good to know ur doing really well. I a op on 2 july looking forwards to it. Thats part of being married hehe. Enjoy it while u can. Iam a antie again now and I might be moving with my mum hope so. :) or getting my own place :)

My mum said congrats to u too xxxx
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :d
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Getting jel of the avatars!
  • Options
    Thank you so much WOTH, love them all, but have chosen this one as I love bird print. :heart::heart: What do you think?

You have an issue with the sizing, I think Helen had the same issue, JPick was able to sort it out, so it was seen as being larger, it just doesn't seem right, small! :p It's really meant to push your name under the avatar, so it stands out, you should get JPick to sort it out for youu to, unlesss you can find it? :P
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Getting jel of the avatars!

I would love to make you one, if you wanted to? Just need a theme and colours and stuff? :P