Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ian so lost with out my granma and grandad :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been thinking about my granma and grandad they both past away. My granma past away a few days ago. I just so lost with out them both. I miss them both so much. It made me feel sad and upset. For the last 2-4 days I been in abasiult tears. I cont cope at all everytime I go out see things that reminds me of them both :( I just cont stop thinking of them expesley my granm beause she past away a few days ago (my mum side) :(

So feeling bad not myself at all

Please help me

Comments

• Options
    So sorry to hear about your gran bubbley-Heather *hug*

Losing someone you care about is really hard, so it's no wonder you are hurting and upset :heart:

It's completely normal to miss her and your grandad. Looking back on good memories you had together can be sad, but also nice to think of them in that way.

Are you able to talk to your mum about how you're feeling? Remember you're not alone in this *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks for ur reply,

Not been able to speak to anyone about it :( not ready to yet need things I can do to keep my mind of it
  • Options
    Hi Bubbley-Heather,
    It sounds like the loss of your grandparents is making you feel lost and sad. It is really hard to lose anyone, but people who are really close often hurt the most. It seems like a lot of things are reminding you of them when you go out and that is making you feel sad. However it is these memories that help you connect to the good times with them even when they're gone.

You say that your grief is worst for your grandma as she has died recently. This is really tough but it does show that with time the grief does get a little easier, even though at this moment things seem hard to cope with.

You also said that these are your mothers parents and I was wondering if you could talk about it with your mum? Is she going through similar feelings at the moment? Could you support each other? Hope this helps