Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So it’s back to the five-day week. What good, super amazing and awesome things are you going to do? Share your plans and any good tips for getting through the week here.

I might do some cleaning.

Comments

• Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Exams.. :p and placement. And meetings haha I never seem to have interesting and fun weeks!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Say something fun in the meetings. It's harder to have fun in exams.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Attachment not found.

Work and college ... again -.- boring life! But did take a walk around the abandoned hotel today ... swear it's haunted!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Attachment not found.

Work and college ... again -.- boring life! But did take a walk around the abandoned hotel today ... swear it's haunted!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Are you able to have fun at work?
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WayneS wrote: »
    Are you able to have fun at work?

sometimes yeahh :) depends who im working with :P but we normally find something to joke about
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''