Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should the media highlight peoples heartache

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think there should be some things that shouldn't be shared? Like
Katie Price's BFF 'Deeply Regrets' Affair With Kieran Hayler Asks For Privacy
EntertainmentWise
Or is celebrities heartache any different from our own?

Comments

• Options
    I don't care about those things being shared, because I could not care less about societal tripe like that. Since there are people who do revel in the misfortune of celebrities for whatever reason (maybe it makes them feel better that famous people are fallible too) so that's why it is and will remain in the media, since readers/watchers = profit. It also shall remain there for the media enjoys freedom of speech just like you do and that's important.

I don't think that celebrity heartache is different from ours, but famous people make their living by being in the spotlight so they have to know about the consequences if they pull some stunt in public.
  • Options
    That is a great attitude to celebrity gossip, i think that people value money over life sometimes:/
  • Options
    Do you think there should be some things that shouldn't be shared? Like
    Katie Price's BFF 'Deeply Regrets' Affair With Kieran Hayler Asks For Privacy
    EntertainmentWise
    Or is celebrities heartache any different from our own?

In many cases the celebrities wouldnt have an income if they were not in the public eye, and often court the attention.
  • Options
    If Katie price truly wanted to settle down with someone she wouldn't keep marrying strippers and cage fighters with low grade morals.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    So do any celebrity couples set a good example?