Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Smile it's Friday!! :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
smile_its_friday.jpg

Hey lovelies, :wave: so it's that time of the week.. IT'S FRIDAYYYYY!!! :yippe:

Tomorrow I am going shopping with my friend which is going to be lovely to catch up with her, cos I haven't seen her in a while.

Then Sunday I don't know what I am gonna be doing. I think a duvet/chill day is needed.

So nice and chilled weekend for me

What you all getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    meggles wrote: »
    Meeting someone for coffee tomorrow....and sleeping lots

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Coffee and sleep both sound very good. I need both in my life right now.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    *hug* Jellybeannn

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Going on a stream train as I'm cool like that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    day off today! recovering slowly :P then working til tuesday ... and college -.- exciting life i have!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Had a busy week so quiet weekend for me. Saturday family time and catch up with a friend, and Sunday may be a dvd day.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Off for a countryside walk! (if it doesn't rain)

english-countryside.jpg
    Going out for a curry with a friend on Saturday night which I am needlessly excited about as I haven't had one in ages! om nom nom :yum:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    got a message off someone i aint spoken to in a while ... going to muz with him on saturday night :) been watching horrors all day
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Loving the plans everyone :)

Sent from my CnM TouchPad 7 using Tapatalk
    Currently studying whilst listening to a load of industrial bands I'll be seeing in the summer. Up early to walk the dog, then I'm meeting Riotbf's mum tomorrow whilst packing his house up and having fun with little one then back on Sunday and more study Sunday night. Oh the joys of two 3,500 word essays to write for my MA! :/