Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who is your celeb idol?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So was just wondering who you see as an idol. For me it has to be Jessie J. Not only is she extremely pretty but she's also a brilliant singer/song writer. Some of her songs really do relate to stuff that's been going on in my head/life. Plus the way she is with people is just lovely to see. She isn't like all the other celebs/artists out there. She actually cares about her fans (heartbeats)

So whos your idol?

Comments

• Options
    Any in particular?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Noel Fitzpatrick.
  • Options
    The current pope. I think as a world leader/celebrity he is inspirational.
  • Options
    Lily Cole, does a lot of stuff for charity and is involved in some cool stuff. Oh and she's a redhead too.:hyper:
  • Options
    One celebrity in particular who inspires me is Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

Because he's so motivated when it comes to fitness physically and mentally, and always carries himself in such a professional manner. I follow him on Twitter and he's always so positive.

Another would be David Beckham, such a great role model for children and does a lot fo charity. Has so much professionalism.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hayley Williams...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''