Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just a sorry.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As the title say's I'm just saying sorry for being annoying, I'm sorry to anyone I've upset or pissed off the past few day's. I'm sorry to everyone that offered support and I never took it. I'm sorry,for being that person in your life that makes everything hard. I'm sorry for being that person that's always upset, or that pisses everyone off. I'm sorry for being a person with feelings and thoughts. I'm sorry for having trust issues. I'm sorry for just being stupid.

I'm sorry for screaming and lashing out. I'm sorry for being the person that most people hate. I'm sorry for being me. I'm done fighting, I'm done caring. I'm done with people passing away. I hate it, there's been to many this year. I want it to stop, which is like impossible cause it's nature. But still, they are all good people and don't deserve it.

Anyway, sorry for posting again.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what to say but I just wanted to let you know that we love having you here. I know that might not make much of a difference but it's the truth, you're such a valued member and that won't ever change.

Big hug *hug*
  • Options
    I don't want to be here anymore. I'm sorry.