Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bored of being ill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a sist on my right hand side. and carsing me a lot of pain and really depressed. I get bored half of the time beause the sist causes/ stops me going out. It's gets really bad where the pains that's painful i cont do with nothing stops me from my actives :(. I end up in bed. Now makes me want to kill myself/it gets me down/ depressed. Iam not sleeping well feel tied and snappy when i dont sleep tosing and turning alot. iam not eating losing a lot of weight/ Ian so skinny :/. My gp noticed Ian not eating or sleeping at all :/ I don't know what to do with myself to be hoist. Got to wait for my op :/ sick of tied being on the sick note I want to be able to go an work with horses get a good job with them. Don't want to be skinny :(

Fed-up cont be bothered anymore.

Comments

• Options
    Hey lovely,

Sending loads hugs to where you are and I hope you feel better soon, I'm unwell at the moment too, have been for the last weeks and it's changed my whole life around, I can't work or do all the normal activities I used to so I know how you feel in that accept.

Have you spoke to your doctor recently?

You don't desreve to die though lovely, you are worth more than this and I know when all you see is darkness and nothing seems worth living everything can seem pointless but you will get through this, one step at a time.
  • Options
    Yep my gp noticed the other day when I went she said it not good that Ian not eating at all :(

All I want to do is really to die hate my life it's fucked up comptly. Cont change it at all my life is also a mess cont be doing with anyone to be hoist. I just want to lock myself in a card-board box and stay there rest of my life :(
  • Options
    Do you get on with your GP, do you feel like you talk to her/him?

I don't think you can change your life in a day because that would be impossible and if you could that would be something we would all want and wish for but you can change tiny, small things and those very little things, very slowly can build up to make other changes in your life but I know it's not that simple or that easy but you don't have to go through it on your own sweetie.

Have you got any support around you at all?
  • Options
    Nope :(

Jut want to die really